S/. 779USD 216
Machu Picchu + Vinicunca - 4d / 3n
4 days and 3 nights
96 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Machu Picchu + Vinicunca - 4d / 3n
Visit the imposing Machu Picchu and combine your adventure with the visit to the Mountain of 7 Colors.
- Our adventure consists of four days and three nights where we will visit the main attractions of Cusco.
- We will also visit the mysterious Inca Llaqta of Machu Picchu.
- Then we will ascend to see the Mountain of 7 colors.
- Cusco: Pick up at the airport and transfer to the hostel.
Reception, accommodation in the hostel, City Tour
- We recommend arriving early in the morning to make the purchase of train tickets.
- We will pick you up from the airport to take you to the hostel.
- 1:00 pm (approx.) - Pick up from hotel. Visit to Koricancha, Archaeological Center of Sacsayhuaman, Qenko, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
- Our guide will explain the history of these places.
- We board our transportation back to Cusco ( arrival approx 6:30 pm ) where we will spend the first night.
Day 2: Tour to Machu Picchu Fullday
- Very early in the morning ( 3:30 am ) we will pick you up to take a bus to Ollantaytambo Station and then take the train to Aguas Calientes ( arrival approx 8:00 am ).
- We will then take a bus to the Archeological Complex of Machu Picchu, there we will have a guided tour of 2 hours approx. Then we will have free time to explore the place and go down to the village in time for lunch (on our own).
- We will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, depending on our train schedule.
- Here our transportation will be waiting to take us to Cusco (Plazoleta San Francisco) to spend our last night.
7 Color Mountain Walk, Vinicunca
- 4:00 am (approx.) - We will pick you up from your lodging to head to Pampachiri where you begin the ascent trek of about 4 hours until Vinicunca, the mountain of 7 Colors.
- Upon arrival we will contemplate the colorful mountain and the imposing surrounding mountain ranges.
- We will return by the same way of climb and we will take the bus to Cusco.
- Night rest in Cusco.
Transfer to the Airport
- The program concludes with the transfer from the accommodation in Cusco to the airport.
- End of service.
- Transfers Airport - Hotel - Airport.
- Shared city tour in Spanish.
- 4 nights of accommodation in Cusco (double or matrimonial room).
- Guide + Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Bus Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu (round trip).
- Transfer Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- Rainbow Mountain Tour (Transportation, Guide, Breakfast, Lunch and income)
- Food in general.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Entrance ticket to Coricancha.
- Train Tickets Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Tourist ticket (Income in the City tour)
- Museums, monuments (incluida)
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- CHILDREN: Children under 3 years old do not pay, they share a room and service with their parents and / or adults, they do not have the right to additional bed and other consumptions. / From 4 years, pay published rate.
- Seniors: Check travel feasibility.
- It is recommended to bring: Current Identification Document (DNI, Passport, Immigration Card, etc.). Also sunglasses and sunscreen, windbreaker jacket and money for extra expenses (tickets not included, meals, snacks, etc.).
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
hostalPirwa Garcilazo o similares
- Service only considers rates in Double or Double rooms.
- Pirwa Garcilaso offers accommodation in Cusco, 200 meters from Wanchaq Train Station. It has WiFi and some rooms have a private bathroom. Bed linen included. It has a 24-hour reception, bar, cafeteria, shared lounge and games room.
- The accommodation at the mentioned establishment is subject to room availability for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in an establishment of similar category and service.
INCA WORLD PERU
- INCA WORLD PERU
Cancellation PolicyFREE cancellation as long as the guest cancels at least 7 days before the trip
S/. 779USD 216