DescriptionMachu Picchu, which in its translation into Spanish would be "Montaña Vieja" is one of the 7 wonders of the world and one of the most visited tourist attractions by tourists from all over. It is a magical place with impressive architecture. Its walls and the giant stones with which it was built cause more than astonishment to its visitors.
- Turistic bus, panoramic (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
Departure placeCusco: Loby of the Hotel where you are staying. Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator. For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Machu Picchu: Wonder of the World
Start: 5:00 a.m. We will pick you up at your hotel to take you to the station and board the train that will take you to the town of Aguas Calientes. Here we will board the bus that will take us to the citadel of Machu Picchu. Arriving at the archaeological complex the guided tour will begin for a space of approximately 2 hours. We will observe the agricultural area, the urban sector, enter through the door to the temple of the sun, the Stone Quarries, the Botanical Garden, the Square of the Temples, Tres Ventanas, the Solar Clock or Intihuatana, the Sacred Rock, among others .. . Later you will have a free time to appreciate the majestic place and take pictures. After the tour of the main attractions of the Archaeological Sanctuary, you will board the bus to descend to Aguas Calientes, where you can have lunch (not included), while we await the arrival of the return train and then head to Cusco. Upon arrival we will be waiting for you at the train station to take you to your Hotel. End: 10:00 pm.
- Tourist Mobility Hotel - Station - Hotel.
- Expedition Tourist Train Ticket (from Poroy Station)
- Bus Up and Down.
- Entrance to the Machu Picchu Historic Sanctuary (Shift according to train schedule).
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Assistance throughout the tour.
Tip for the guide. Travel insurance. Lunch (buffet $ 20 per person). Photographs. Snacks and / or drinks during the tour. Souvenirs, gifts, personal purchases.
- It is recommended to bring: Bottle with water; Cap, sunscreen, lenses, etc .; Rain poncho (from December to March); Warm clothes / light clothes (depends on the season); Walking sticks; Hiking shoes.
- Service can be provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Machu Picchu Magic 5 Days (Q'Eswachaka Bridge) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
New Year 2020 - 3d / 2n Fiesta and Culture in Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Shows, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Andean brews exploration on e-bikes - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Other drinks tasting, Natural Areas Visits
Salkantay Inca Trail Trekking 5 Days & 4 Nights - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
Machu Picchu + Mountain of Colors - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits