DescriptionThe province of Concepción was created as a province in 1951 and is part of the department and region of Junín.
- At the historical level it played an important role in the process of emancipation thanks to the "Toledo Women", pride of the province, who faced the royalist forces, preventing their passage.
- We will visit the Monument of the Immaculate Conception Virgin and the Main Square and the Mother Church of Quichuay.
- We will visit the "Ingenio" to observe the trout and the Convent of Santa Rosa de Ocopa.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental zone of Huancayo and in the low season.
Magical Religious Adventure Tour (Full Day)
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Conception: Main square and parent Church.
- Casona Ugarte León.
- Monument of the Three Heroines Toledo.
- Dairy plant: Purchase of dairy products.
- Monument of the Immaculate Conception Virgin (15-minute trekking).
- Wit: Fish farm, trout observation and explanation of its biological cycle.
- Santa Rosa de Ocopa: Cataract the Veil of the Ñusta "Trekking of 15 minutes" (During the first 3 months of the year).
- Return to Huancayo.
- Tourist Mobility (Private and / or Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (Guidance).
- Entrance to the tourist attractions.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay full price.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Full Day - Ruta de la Granadilla - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Thermalism, Gastronomy
Trekking to the Nevado Huaytapallana through the Caminos del Apu - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Hike, trekking
2d / 1n Nevado Huaytapallana + Nor Yauyos - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Flora, wildlife observation
Full Day - Monumental Mantaro Valley - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Boat Rides
5d / 4n - Classic Central Sierra and Selva - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Tarma the Pearl of the Andes - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Central Jungle at your Reach All Year - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
10d / 9n - Sierra and Central Selva - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits