DescriptionJoin this adventure with us!
- Live the adrenaline of being able to make Zip Line, Rapel and Canyoning in the middle of the jungle. To be more precise within the microbasin of Las Pavas in Tingo María, together with certified experts and in constant training to carry out adventure sports.
- Designed especially for you that you put challenges and you like to overcome them, you can develop 3 adventure activities.
- Which? - Zip Line, Rapel and Canyoning.
- You can feel the adrenaline in moving by means of ropes from point to point and then descending by ropes on vertical surfaces up to 30 meters high.
- Finally we can do descent of ravine going through different surfaces along the road.
- Always with our staff fully trained and certified to perform this adventure.
- Canyoning (Included)
- Zipline (Included)
- Rapel (Included)
- "The House of the Monkey" - Tingo María.
- How to get? - We are 20 minutes from the center of Tingo Maria in the Caserío Santa Rosa in the direction of Huánuco.
- At the set time we will meet at the meeting point and begin our adventure in the district of Mariano Damaso Beraun, specifically the Santa Rosa de Quesada farmhouse to perform the activity of the Rapel.
- It is an extreme sport that consists in descending in a controlled way vertical surfaces, usually rock walls.
- We will also have a time to enjoy natural and crystalline waters in the "Poza del Amor".
- The Rapel is made by using a rope, a descender, safety rope, carabiner, certified gloves and certified helmet for the activity.
- Certified guides and in constant training to perform adventure sports.
- Certified and approved equipment for Adventure sports.
- Transfers of entry and exit.
- Snacks drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other thing not specified in the activity.
- It is recommended to wear change clothes, sports shoes, sunscreen and repellent, water to hydrate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Huánuco Primaveral - Full Day (8 Memorable Hours) - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Half Day - Knights of León de Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Wine tasting, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Exotic Maria Tingo - Full Day (16 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits