S/. 180USD 50
Moche Tour - Chimú + Dama de Cao
2 days and 1 nights
12 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Moche Tour - Chimú + Dama de Cao
- Meet the best Trujillo sweets and try the best King Kong Liberteño.
- Tour the citadel of Chan Chan, the largest mud city in the world !.
- Visit the pier of Huanchaco, a spa famous for its history and its boats: Los Caballitos de Totora.
- Meet the fascinating El Brujo Archaeological Complex, where the only ruling woman of the Mochica society is found.
- Trujillo: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the exact address, after your purchase.
MOCHE AND CHIMU TOUR
- 10:30 am I pick up from the hotel.
- 11:00 am We begin our visit, knowing one of the best candy shops in Trujillo where you can taste the best alfajor or king Kong liberteño, besides being a museum factory where you will appreciate coastal ceramics from a private collection.
- We continue with the visit to the House of the Inconceivable Face where they will have a brief explanation of the Moche ceramics.
- We will continue the visit to the Huaca de la Luna Site Museum to see Mochica ceramics.
- Finally we will enter the Archaeological Project Huacas del Sol y la Luna, where they will observe original colors in high relief of the god of the Moches; they did cults and sacrifices.
- 1:30 pm Tourist lunch.
- 3:00 pm We will start the visit to the North side of Trujillo knowing the famous Huaca Arco Iris or Dragon, religious ceremonial center located in the populated district of Esperanza.
- Visit the Chan Chan Museum, the only one that has a variety of ceramics.
- Arrival at the Chan Chan citadel. The largest mud city in the world; In their interiors they will visit the main plaza, corridors, Huachaquis and funeral grounds.
- Then we will pass very close to the Pampas de Gramalote, which was the first fishing village located in Huanchaquito.
- Finally you will visit the Tourist Lookout with its Ancient Church in Huanchaco and then arrive at the Huanchaco dock, a spa famous for its history, with its boats known as totora caballitos.
- 6:30 pm Return to Trujillo.
DAD OF CAO
- 10:20 am We will travel 60 km north of Trujillo, passing through a forest of sugar cane, until we reach the town of Magdalena de Cao; where they will receive them with a tasting of Chicha de Jora.
- You will see handicrafts, products made as the ancient Moche did.
- Then they will undertake a trip to the El Brujo Archaeological Complex, where the only ruling woman of the Mochica society is.
- They will enter the Huaca Cao Viejo, the Museum of the site, with the discovery of metals and visualization of the Huaca El Brujo and Huaca Prieta.
- 3:00 pm Tourist lunch.
- End of service
- 01 night of accommodation
- Tourist transport.
- Tourist guide (Spanish and English).
- >> Guidance is also provided in other languages (English, French, Italian, German).
- >> In that case, you must add S / .30 per person.
- CD of the Huaca de la Luna.
- Revenue ticket to:
- >> Huaca del Sol
- >> Huaca de la Luna.
- >> Citadel Chan - Chan.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Museums, monuments (incluida)
- Children under 3 years old do not pay. They share service, attention and bed in accommodation with their parents and / or accompanying adults.
- Children from 4 years old, pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
hotel-3-estrellasPalmas Reales o similares
- At Palmas Reales Hotel you will enjoy a pleasant stay in our premiere rooms: single, double, matrimonial and triple. intercom (all rooms) Wi-Fi (4 GB).
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
CancellationsCancellations 3 days before the date of the trip: 50% of refund
S/. 180USD 50