DescriptionTour in ATVs to the tourist destinations of Maras, Moray and Salineras, starting from the city of Cusco.
- This tour is designed for lovers of adventure like you, you will know the tradition and culture of this town of Maras, a small town that preserves colonial mansions and a beautiful church surrounded by typical buildings and rustic, where the locals live dedicated to agriculture .
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- ATV (Included)
Departure placeTraveler's accommodation
CUSCO - QUATRIMOTO ZIPLINE MORAY SALINERAS - CUSCO
- We will pick you up at approximately 8:30 a.m. to go to the town of Cruz Pata, where the staff is waiting for you with the ATVs and the complete equipment such as gloves, helmets, etc. Here our specialized guide will provide us with all the necessary information on the proper use of ATVs, as well as describe the route we will cover.
- Culminating this brief orientation we will begin our journey in the direction of Moray, you will be accompanied by an experienced instructor through winding trails, climb hills and meet with sections of the area.
- In Moray we will have enough time to visit the circular terraces that were built in huge natural depressions or holes in the surface of the soil, where the Incas used for the scientific research of agriculture as well as to acclimate their seeds, brought from different parts of the Empire Inca.
- The surprising thing is the average annual temperature difference between the upper part and the lower part of the terraces that reach up to about 15 ° C in the main depression.
- After this visit we will go to the town of Maras, we will have a brief stop in the main square, then we will go to the famous salt mines, better known as the Salineras which are constituted by some 4000 small pools on the mountainside , where people fill or irrigate the pools with salt water that springs from the mountain during the dry season, watering must be done every 3 days, so that when the water evaporates the salt contained in it slowly solidifies , to be able to get a salt production every 30 days.
- At the end of the tour we take the ATV again and return to the starting point (Cruz Pata), here our mobility will be waiting for us to go to the Racchi Village to make the Zipline shot.
- After the exciting adventure we will approach our mobility returning to Cusco.
- Official specialized Tourism Guide.
- ATVs and full equipment for Zipline.
- Private transportation from Cusco to Maras.
- Personalized attention in private tour.
- Income for archaeological sites (Income to Moray = S / .40 National - S / .70 Foreigners / Income to Maras = S / .10 General).
THINGS TO TAKE?
- Backpack with personal items.
- Jacket for the rain or poncho (December-April).
- Mountain shoes.
- Hat or cap to protect from the sun.
- Sunblock (sunscreen cream).
- Camera and spare batteries.
- Extra money (soles) to buy some souvenirs.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
Land Movilidad Turistica Urpi Trek
- The modality will move them from the city of Cusco to Cruzpata where we will begin our adventure.
Humantay Lagoon Tour - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking
Full Day- Tour by Moray and Salineras de Maras - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Laguna de Humantay - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Machu Picchu Magic - 4d / 3n - Mountain of Colors (Private) - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Hike, trekking
Machu Picchu + Mountain of Colors + Sacred Valley - 6d / 5n - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments
Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley 2 Days 1 Night - Cusco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits