S/. 145USD 41
Mountain of Colors + Red Valley
Full day (1 day)
48 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Mountain of Colors + Red Valley
- The Apu Vinicunca or Mountain of Colors is behind the imposing Ausangate, which is part of the Vilcanota mountain range in Cusco. It is a valley irrigated by the Pitumarca River that is born, precisely, in the lower part of the Ausangate and that flows into the great Vilcanota River.
- The massif belongs to the peasant community of Pampachiri, which borders the districts of Pitumarca and Cusipata, in the provinces of Canchis and Quispicanchi.
- Its name comes from two Quechua voices: "Wini", for the rounded and heavy black stones that abound in the area, which they called "Wini Rumi" (stone). The second one is "Kunka" which means neck, because the narrowness of the hill resembles a neck of passage. Initially, the arrieros of the high plateau and the settlers knew it like "Qolla Ñan" or "way of the Qollas".
- Cusco: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
MONTAÑA DE COLORES + VALLE ROJO
- Between 4:30 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. - We will start our adventure with pick-up from your accommodation in Cusco to go to the south side of the city taking the road to Puno; After 2 hours of travel we will arrive at the district of Cusipata, a small town where we will enjoy breakfast.
- Then we will continue on board our mobility to the point of beginning of our trek at 4,480 meters above sea level. From here we will start the trek to the Apu Vinicunca or Mountain of 7 colors. The walk takes around 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the pace and experience of travelers walking.
- When we arrive at the mountain of 7 colors (5,020 meters above sea level) we can appreciate the impressive mountain range of colors that have made this area famous, the view will also depend on the weather, sometimes seeing - even the presence of snow, which It makes the place more attractive.
- After enjoying all the beauty of the place and taking photos to share in our social networks, family and friends we will begin the walk to the viewpoint of the Red Valley, which receives this name due to the reddish coloration that the surface of its land presents.
- After taking photographs and delighting in the view, we will return to the lunch spot to finally return to Cusco in tourist mobility.
- We will arrive in the city at 5:30 a.m. approximately.
- End of service
- Tourist transport round trip.
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Entrance to the Mountain of 7 colors.
- Entrance to Red Valley.
- Food: Breakfast + Lunch.
- First aid kit and oxygen balloon.
- Trekking poles
- Emergency horse (Optional).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Extra expenses not mentioned.
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- It is recommended to bring: Passport / Identity Documents (Most important ), Small Backpack (Water, Camera, snacks, etc.), Light clothing, and jacket (since the weather is changing and there is a lot of wind), Cap for sun and cold, Sunscreen, cash for purchases and extra expenses.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
- Transporte Turistico
- We have modern units for your comfort and safety.
- Monitored vehicles with MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all Risk / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all the permits and licenses in order.
S/. 145USD 41