DescriptionEnjoy your best moments to the fullest by exploring the Paracas National Reserve and its beautiful red sand beaches. Do not hesitate ... You will love it!
- In this tour you will enjoy beautiful maritime and desert landscapes.
- You will also learn about the ancient man Paracas, who lived in this area more than 2000 years ago, leaving as evidence in his necropolis a great diversity of beautiful fabrics, which astonish the modern world.
- You can also enjoy a relaxing swim in one of its beautiful beaches or just walk around them in search of the best photographs.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Paracas: Pick up from your hotel.
NATIONAL RESERVE TOUR OF PARACAS AND ITS BEAUTIFUL BEACHES
- Start: 11:00 am.
- Pick up from your hotel in Paracas to start a land excursion to the National Reserve of Paracas and visiting beautiful beaches (approx 4 hours).
- During the trip, we will visit the area of petrified fossils in an immense desert area.
- Following our route until you reach the viewpoint of the cathedral, from where you will have a panoramic view of this gigantic rock formation caused by the erosion of the sea and the wind.
- We continue our trip crossing the desert until we reach La Mina beach, very visited for its beautiful contrast of red sand and Lagunillas beach, where we will enjoy a good lunch and drinks facing the sea. (If the weather is nice, you can even bathe in its still waters).
- Finally, we will visit the Center of Interpretation of the Reserve that shows us interesting pictures of photographs of marine flora and fauna that exists in it.
- Return to Paracas to your hotel.
- End: 3:30 pm.
- Pick up from your hotel in Paracas.
- Tourist transport - Shared service.
- Excursion to the National Reserve of Paracas.
- Visit the viewpoint of La Catedral.
- Visit Yumaque Beaches, La Mina or Playa Roja.
- Visit Lagunillas.
- Visit the Interpretation Center.
- Bird watching.
- Local guide (shared service).
- Return to your hotel in Paracas.
- Permanent assistance.
- Entrance tickets.
- Entry ticket to the Julio Cesar Tello site museum.
- Transfers from the bus terminal in Paracas.
- The tours described in the itinerary are offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Ballestas Islands Tour - Half Day - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Nature and History in the Ballestas Islands - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Ballestas Islands + Paracas Reserve + Huacachina - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
City Tour Ica For Lovers - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Wine tasting
Paracas Full Day (from Miraflores o Barranco) - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Flora, wildlife observation
Full Day Paracas - Islas Ballestas, Tubulares and more - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Boat Rides, Natural Areas Visits