DescriptionThe Mantaro valley has a large extension of agricultural and landscape terrain far and wide from the south with Huancayo to the north by Jauja and accompanying them at the same time Chupaca and Concepción.
- In this tour we highlight the history of Concepcion that played an important role in the process of emancipation.
- We will learn about the "Toledo Women", pride of the province, who faced the realist forces, preventing their passage.
- Our people and their food wait for you. We are sure that you will want to return more than once!
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental zone of Huancayo and in the low season.
Nature Tour in the Mantaro Valley (Full Day)
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Sicaya: Plaza de Armas and Colonial Church.
- Aco: Main Square and Mother Church.
- Craft workshops of pottery: Process clay.
- Myth: Mother church, main park and replica of the Trevi Fountain.
- Wawi Wawi: Geological formations (15 minute trekking).
- La Huaycha: Recreation Center (Optional).
- Ingenio: Fish center, trout observation and explanation of its biological cycle.
- Conception: Monument of the Three Heroines Toledo.
- Dairy plant and purchase of dairy products.
- Monument of the Immaculate Conception Virgin (Trekking of 15 minutes).
- Return to Huancayo.
- Tourist Mobility (Private and / or Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (Guidance).
- Entrance to the tourist attractions.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Huarihuilca Tour - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
Enjoy the Central Jungle in Two Days - Junín
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
2d / 1n Nevado Huaytapallana + Central Selva - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Half Day - the 3 Queens (Full Adventure) - Junín
Activities: Climbing, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Tobogan de Meretari - Rio Tambo - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Full Day - Imperitaja - Tina de Piedra - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits