DescriptionIt is true that the best way to see the famous Nazca Lines is by flying over them, but here we present a new alternative to see these huge geoglyphs engraved in the desert by the Nazca civilization.
- We will visit the Mirador de Nazca, where we can see up close 3 known figures.
- We will visit the Maria Reiche Museum, home of who dedicated more than 50 years of his life to the investigation of the lines.
- We will visit the Mirador de Palpa to see anthropomorphic geoglyphs of greater antiquity than the geoglyphs of Nazca.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Nazca: Pick up at hotel.
TERRESTRIAL TOUR TO THE NAZCA AND PALPA LINES
- Start hours: 8:00 a.m. / 11:00 am. / 2:00 pm.
- The tour starts with pick-up from your hotel in Nazca.
- Then we start our visit to the Nazca viewpoint, from where we can see up close 3 known figures such as the hands, the tree and the lizard.
- Then we will visit the "María Reiche" museum, a place that was home to the German mathematician who spent more than 50 years of his life researching the Nazca lines.
- Finally we will visit the Mirador de Palpa, where you can see anthropomorphic geoglyphs that, according to research, have a longer antiquity than the geoglyphs of Nazca.
- At the end of our tour you will be transferred to your hotel.
- End hours: 10:30 am. / 1:30 pm. / 4:30 pm.
- Private mobility
- Professional bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Visit to the metal lookout.
- Visit to the María Reiche Museum.
- Visit to the Mirador de Llipata.
- Transfer to your hotel at the end of the tour.
- Tickets (S / .10 per person).
- Food and drink.
- Snacks and / or Box Lunch during the tours.
- Personal purchases (souvenirs, gifts).
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Other expenses not mentioned.
- It is recommended: Wear light clothes, considering that the climate of Nazca is hot, especially from December to March (summer); cap, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, Refund does not apply either.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n - Adrenaline in Paracas from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Full Adrenalina - Islas Ballestas + Huacachina (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
National Reserve of Paracas and Beaches (From Paracas) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Tour Ballestas Islands in Lancha (From Paracas) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Paracas Full Day (from Miraflores o Barranco) - Ica
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Guided visits
CANYON OF THE LOST - WINE TASTING - Ica
Activities: Wine tasting, Archaeological visits, Guided visits