Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
DescriptionDiscover the natural beauty of Huancaya, let yourself be captivated by its charms
- Experience a short walk to the area of Quinllo and Cachimba where you have a panoramic view of the entire waterfall circuit, also visit the waterfalls and stone bridges that form a beautiful combination.
- a guided walk along the banks of the Huarco River towards the Mirador de Ampi, we will also visit the square among other activities.
- Know the town of Vilca where we will appreciate beautiful lagoons along the Cañete river valley
- Guided visits (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Departure: December 30 - 10:00 pm.
- Back Bank of the Nation (Av. Arequipa / Av. Javier Prado Este).
December 31, 2019
- The night before (Monday December 30) we depart from Lima.
- 6:00 am. Arrival to Huancaya and installation in the lodging.
- 7:00 am. Breakfast included).
- 8:00 am. Start of a short walk to the Quinllo and Hookah area from where you have a panoramic view of the entire waterfall circuit. We will also visit the waterfalls and stone bridges that form a beautiful combination.
- Then we will enjoy the stunning view of 2 viewpoints and appreciate the impressive flora and fauna of the place.
- We will start the walk towards the Carhuayno and Cochas waterfalls, a place known as "De los Mil Cascadas".
- Then we will take a guided walk along the banks of the Huarco River towards the Mirador de Ampi. We will also visit the square, among other activities.
- 2:00 pm Lunch included).
- Free time to enjoy the beauty of the place.
- 8:00 pm. We begin to meet for the New Year's Dinner.
- Bonfire night enlivened with music and cotillion.
01 January 2020
- 7:00 am. Breakfast included).
- We leave with the tourist mobility towards the town of Vilca, where we will appreciate beautiful lagoons along the Cañete river valley (3,600 meters above sea level).
- On the way we will stop at different points to take respective photos in lagoons such as Huallhua, among others. Here those who wish can take a boat ride (optional, additional cost, on behalf of the traveler). We will also appreciate traditional bridges made of wood, birds such as black turkey, wild ducks, large trout, among others.
- 11:00 am. We will start a walk along the Canta Gallo hill to see the Papacocha lagoon and its trout hatcheries.
- On the way back we can visit the "Forest of Love" that presents several stepped waterfalls of great scenic beauty.
- 1:30 a.m. Lunch included)
- 2:30 am We will begin our return to Lima, after having enjoyed 2 days of appreciating beautiful landscapes that nature gave us.
- 10:30 a.m. Arrival in Lima (approximate time).
- End of our services.
- Private tourist transport (Round trip).
- Official Tourism Guide.
- 2 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 1 New Year's dinner.
- Night of lively bonfire - Fiesta Cotillón.
- Private camping area.
- Entrance ticket to the National Reserve.
- Tents, sleeping, blanket or rustic lodging with shared bathroom.
- >> From S / .35 (depending on option).
- Personal expenses or extras (snacks, drinks, gifts, souvenirs).
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Others not indicated.
- Important: Because it is a service for High Season, ANTICIPATED PURCHASE is recommended (up to 15 days before the trip).
- It is recommended to bring: Requirement Personal documents, Shoes or sneakers for walking, Swimwear, Blocker, hat, Camera. Binoculars, Repellent, Raincoat in case it rains, Personal medicines (soroche, headache), Gloves, scarves, coat at night, hat, sweater among others, Carry light luggage.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Other Área de Camping
- Camping area.
Land Privado (propio del Operador)
- We have modern units of the year full equipment - Air Conditioning for your comfort and safety.
- Permission of the Ministry of Transportation and Communications to circulate at the National Level.
- Insurance against all risks or SOAT. Vehicles monitored by GPS.
- First aid kit.
Yacht Trip to the Palomino Islands - Lima
Activities: Bird watching, Boat Rides, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Pachacamac + Lunch + City Tour - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments, Gastronomy
Full Day Caral - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits
Cook the Best Lomo Saltado and Causa Lima - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Gastronomy
Lima Millenary Tour - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments