Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
- Say goodbye to 2019 with the best adventure traveling to Paracas and Ica and receive 2020 knowing the charms of our beautiful Peru!
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
Departure placeBOARDING PLACES
- Choose the one that suits you!
- 03:00 am Los Olivos: Municipality of Los Olivos, crossing of Carlos Izaguirre Avenue and Av. Antúnez de Mayolo
- 03:30 am San Miguel: Miami Casino, crossing of La Marina Ave. and University Ave.
- 03:45 am San Isidro: Av. Javier Prado with Av. Arequipa, next to the Bank of the Nation
- 04:00 am Miraflores: Falabella Saga, crossing Arequipa Avenue and José Pardo Ave.
Full Day Paracas Extreme
- 3:00 am: Choose the boarding place that suits you best in Lima
- 8:00 am: Our day begins with the excursion to the Ballestas Islands, a motorboat tour that will take us to know our marine ecosystem, where we will appreciate the maternity of sea lions, Humboldt penguins and guaneras birds such as boobies and tendrils.
- We will also appreciate the enigmatic figure of El Candelabro and know through the guide's story the hypotheses that are handled over time about its origin.
- At the end of the tour, you will have free time to acquire souvenirs in the bay of Paracas.
- 10:00 am: We will move to the annex of Subtanjalla located in the Province of Ica, we will visit the Tres Esquinas estate, where through a tour of its artisanal winery we will know the process and the elaboration of wine and pisco, representative drinks of the region.
- At the end of the circuit we will go to the tasting room to taste the more than 5 varieties of wines, pisco and liquor creams.
- In Fundo Tres Esquinas, we can also find traditional iqueños sweets such as: tiles, chocotejas, jams, among others, which you can taste.
- 12:00 pm: We will have free time for lunch and be able to enjoy typical dishes of the region, accompanied by Creole music.
- 13:30 pm: We will be heading towards the hamlet of Cachiche, in this place there are endless stories related to black witchcraft. We will also hear stories about the presence of witches in the town.
- 14:00 pm: After a 15-minute journey, we will finally arrive at the Huacachina lagoon, known as the Oasis of America, we will do the extreme sport of sandboarding, we will go up and down the dunes of the Ica desert in sandboxes (buggies) ), a kind of ATVs that will make us feel at high speed on a roller coaster of sand. Once we reach the top, we will slide down a hill with a sand board, we just have to take courage, breathe and scream.
- 17:00 pm: Our great day ends having known the main attractions of the Iqueña region. Departure for Lima
- 22:00 pm: Arrival in Lima.
- Private tourist transport
- Visit to Paracas Bay
- Excursion to the Ballestas Islands
- Visit to the Candelabra geoglyph
- Visit to the Huacachina Lagoon
- Tubular in the Dunes of Ica
- Sandboard (board + instructor)
- Visit to the hamlet of the Witches of Cachiche
- Tasting of tiles and cochotejas
- Visit to vineyard in Ica
- Wine, pisco, macerated and liquor cream tasting
- Tourism Guide / Tourist Guidance
- Permanent assistance
- First aid kit
- Income S / 20.00
City Tour of Ica + Buggies + Regional Museum of Ica - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Panoramic Bus: Ica + Huacachina - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding, Guided visits
City Tour Ica + Vitivinícola (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Wine tasting, Cultural visits
Tour of Mummies, Workshop of Ceramics and Textile Nasca - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits
Ballestas Islands Tour - Half Day - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Full Day- Ballestas Islands + Paracas National Reserve - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits