- It runs every FRIDAY AND SATURDAY OF EACH WEEK the oldest Cemetery in Lima, considered the First Monumental Cemetery of America, whose construction dates from 1808, viceregal time.
- A tour where we will tell paranormal stories , events that shocked Lima of yesteryear with suicides, murders or mysterious deaths, curiosities, post-mortem photographs, capture an orb, incredible stories and also art, history and architecture in the old Pantheon of Lima: Presbyterian Cemetery Matías Maestro.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- 6:45 pm Group meeting in Washington Park (Cdra. 5 Av. Arequipa) Wiener University side. Reference: 1 block from the magic water circuit.
- 7:00 pm Departure to the Matías Maestro Presbyterian Cemetery Museum.
NIGHT CITY TOUR
08:00 pm We will start our THEME TOUR THROUGH THE CEMETERY by entering the Suicide Pavilion located at one end of the cemetery where paranormal events are referred, then we will continue the tour to the oldest cemetery barracks, such as the poet's grave that was buried standing, angels ( burials of children), mausoleums and tombs of famous Peruvians of the 19th and 20th century, abandoned crypt, ancient mass grave, among others.
The tour includes admission to the Crypt of the Heroes of the Pacific, where the remains of our heroes who gave their lives in the Pacific War or War with Chile rest, are about 300 bodies (Francisco Bolognesi, Miguel Grau, Alfonso Ugarte, among others).
10:15 pm Return to the initial starting point.
10:50 pm Approx. Arrival at the starting point.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Private tourist transport with current SOAT 2019.
- Specialized guided tour.
- THEMATIC visit according to the program.
- Tour duration: 2 hours inside the cemetery.
- Entrance to the Crypt of the heroes
- Entrance ticket to the cemetery
- Photographs during the course of the tour
- First aid kit.
- Permanent assistance
- Departures: FRIDAY AND SATURDAYS OF EACH WEEK
- Valid for Peruvians and foreigners in Spanish language.
- All people must carry their ID
- Maximum tolerance of 10 minutes for departure.
- Dates will be provided based on agency availability.
- The Traveler must validate all his personal data (Names of the participants, telephone numbers, ID, etc.) before the date chosen for the tour.
- The seats, the day of the tour are occupied according to the order of arrival.
- By not showing up for the tour, you lose 100% of the amount paid. The company is not responsible for return in case the passenger for personal reasons or illness, has to leave the tour, nor for medical expenses for pre-existing diseases or that develop in the tour.
- Follow the directions of the guide in charge.