DescriptionDo you dare to live a little adventure in this cemetery full of stories? What better than to relive events, myths and legends in the "First Pantheon of Lima"
- We will visit the "oldest cemetery in South America": El Presbítero Matías Maestro.
- Here we will find the crypts and mausoleums of great people who have been buried in this place like Admiral Miguel Grau Seminario, Colonel Francisco Bolognesi, Antonio Raimondi, José Carlos Mariategui, among others.
- We will also visit the "Suicide Pavilion", which has great stories. We will make sure that the mystery catches you with everything we have prepared.
- Stories and popular legends! Presidents, poets and heroes lie in this "City of the Dead"! More than 700 tombs, crypts and mausoleums !.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Confirmed Departure: Every Friday and Saturday and October 31 '(Special Tour).
- Meeting place: Cercado de Lima. Washington Park (Corner Jr. Natalio Sánchez with Av. Arequipa).
- Departure time: 7:00 pm. (Please arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled time).
- Tour duration: 2 hours inside the cemetery.
- >> They have the option of going directly to the cemetery (also coordinate the time with the Operator) in case you do not reach the time to go to the pick-up point and return in mobility.
MATIAS MAESTRO PRESBYTER CEMETERY
- The mystery you will feel at all times and you will know the corners of this historic cemetery that bears the name "Presbítero Matías Maestro", a great architect, sculptor, composer and also a painter, who dreamed of someday making this cemetery a reality and achieved it in the year 1808.
- Now ... Did you know that this is the oldest cemetery in all of South America? Imagine the whole story and legends it saves!
- We bring you the best experience you can have in one night
- It all starts from the arrival to the cemetery to let you get caught by the effects you will find and with the great work of our character that will give you the best of experiences.
- Round trip transportation.
- Thematic guide in Spanish (only).
- Assistance from our staff upon arrival at the cemetery.
- Tour inside the cemetery.
- Entrance to the crypt of the heroes.
- Photographs during the tour.
- Entrance ticket to the cemetery.
- ID bracelet
- Artistic show
- Other specific expenses.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Land Transporte turístico
- Tourist transport
Citadel of Caral, Supe Valley and Rough - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
"Hand and Foot" Tour - 3,000 Years of History - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Full Day- Huacas & Larco Museum at Night With Dinner - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Wonderful Lima: Historic, Colonial and Modern City Tour - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Museums, monuments