- Live ceviche’s tradition offshore!
- A fisherman cook is waiting for you at the harbour so you can eat it the old fashioned way! He personally chooses the fish and obviously has his delicious secret tips.
- Feel the breeze, follow seabirds flight, tray to catch the feelings of peruvian flag dish. Enjoy it on the ocean with a pisco sour in your hand!
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Fishermen's Markets in Chorrillos: A host will be waiting atthe starting point of the tour. (Not included transportation)
- References of the place: Before the entrance of the Club Regatas in the Costa Verde.
- Departures: Saturdays and Sundays.
Half day ONBOARD CEVICHE
- 12h20 Start of the experience. Meeting with the fisherman and our local guide.
- 12h30 Embark and navigate on Chorrillos bay.
- 12h40 Lift anchor in a quiet place.
- 12h45 Pisco Sour demonstrative class
- 12h55 Ceviche live cooking. Lunch with panoramic view.
- 13h30 Way back navigation.
- Local guide (español, inglés).
- Harbour entry fee.
- Marine navigation.
- 15 ft. traditional boat.
- Seafood chef from the community.
- Authentic ceviche meal.
- A pisco sour.
- A soft drink.
- Mineral water.
- Pick up and return to hotel in touristic transportation.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Does not include pick up and return to hotel in touristic transportation. Ask in advance.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more people in the group). For private and/or specialized departures, consult.
- It is recommended to bring: Sunblock and a windbreaker.
- Departures are subject to force majeure as red tide and / or other weather phenomena that do not allow entry into the sea with all the necessary security.
- In the event that the Captaincy of Callao does not authorize boat trips, it will proceed to offer a "rain check" (postponement of date) or a change for another tourist experience of similar value.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Refunds.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n in Huancaya from Lima - Lima
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Caral Archaeological Tourism Circuit - Aspero - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Visit to the Gold Museum in Lima - Lima
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Museums, monuments, Guided visits
Trending Flavors: Walking Tour with Food & drinks tasting - Lima
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Gastronomy, Guided visits