DescriptionIf your adrenaline is your thing and you want to know in all its splendor the Austro-German colonies in the Peruvian Jungle, this is your opportunity.
- Ideal for traveling as a family, couple and with friends.
- We will enjoy beautiful valleys full of colors (Oxapampa and Pozuzo).
- We will cool off with the waters that descend from the Yanachaga Chemillén National Park.
- We will be surprised with the stories, customs and we will delight with its spectacular gastronomy.
- Lunch will be delicious typical dishes, already included in the program.
- We will increase our body adrenaline by performing Canopy (optional)
- We will carry out activities of the Austro-German descendants as: typical dances and forest skills.
- We will learn more about the Biosphere Reserves in Peru and the reason for their sustainable development
- We will live incredible experiences immortalizing our visit to little Germany here in Peru.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Oxapampa: Reception and transfer from the terminal to the accommodation.
Danke Schön Chontabamba
- 10:25 am - We will visit the district of Chontabamba, attending: The "Floralp" dairy processing plant.
- Then we will live an exciting adventure inside the Tunqui Cave, where we will appreciate different formations of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Optional: In front of said cave we will have an adventure sport like the Canopy.
- Next, we will visit the recreation area "El Wharapo", tasting and learning more about how the delicious "brandy" is made and the nutritious "cane honey".
- On the way back we will visit "Artesanías JC", a must-do for the purchase of souvenirs and to dress as Austro-Germans and immortalize this incredible experience.
- Lunch: Included in "Italo's Parrillada".
- Return to accommodation.
The land of the finest coffee, Villa Rica
- 08:30 am approx. Once in Prussia, we will have breakfast (included in the program) in the typical Prussian Restaurant.
- We will make a brief stop at the Paucartambo bridge, the departmental limit between Pasco and Junín.
- We will continue to the welcome portal, here we will explain important information about this beautiful city.
- Already in the center of the city, we will detail points such as the main square, the Church of Our Lady of the Rosary and the giant coffee pot.
- We will reserve lunch (on behalf of the traveler) and enter "Pasiones de Café", where we will learn about coffee pricing, culture and history.
- Then we will go to Cascada "El León" to know a bit of history between "patser" and Yáneshas in its 10 minutes of walking.
- Additionally we will observe the city from the La Cumbre viewpoint.
- After lunch, we will go to the Oconal wetland lagoon for the boat ride with paddle and learn about the various birds that migrate to this area.
- Finally we will visit the coffee plantations of Finca La Torre, who will explain the varieties, types and ways of cultivation.
- Return to accommodation.
- 6:00 am - We leave for the largest Austro-German colony in South America.
- We will pass through the Franciscan mission of Quillazú, one of the oldest in the Central Selva.
- Then we will make a quick visit to the main square of the Huancabamba district known for its rocoto and granadilla crops.
- We will make some stops during the circuit to observe the cataratas of Rayantambo, Torrebamba, Yulitunqui among others.
- We will cross the Yanchaga Chemillén NP, and if we are lucky we will be able to observe different varieties of animals and plants such as the majestic rooster of the rocks, monkeys, bird watchmaker and more.
- Once in Prussia, we will go to the Typical Restaurant "Prusia", for delicious breakfast (on behalf of the traveler) and we will make the lunch reservation (included).
- Later we will visit the center of Kolonie (Cologne) visiting its theme park.
- Also, while touring the city we will enter the iconic Shafferer Museum and the settlers' cemetery.
- Afterwards, we will refresh ourselves at the Dörcher Bier artisanal brewery and with the landscape from the Emperador Guillermo I suspension bridge.
- Lunch: Included in rest. typical Prussia.
- Finally, after lunch, we will go to the playground "Las Pozas de Guacamayo" where we will take a dip in the natural pools.
- Return to accommodation.
- Transfer to the terrapuerto.
- End of service
- Transfers: Bus station / Accommodation / Bus station.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- 3 tours mentioned with tourist transport.
- Entrance tickets to tourist places.
- Food: 3 breakfasts + 2 lunches.
- >> "Italo's Parrillada" (Day 1).
- >> Rest. Typical Prussia (Day 3).
- 10% discount on purchase of handicrafts.
- Specialized guide according to the route in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Permanent personalized attention.
- Land passage.
- Breakfast in Prussia.
- Feeding not specified in the program.
- Tips (tips) and extra expenses.
- We recommend to take shoes, light clothes, swimwear, coat, insect repellent, sunglasses, hat.
- No refund will be made for services not used voluntarily, illness or other reasons. Nor can it be reprogrammed.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years do not pay, they share a room, food and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 to 9 years old - 10% discount. From 10 years onwards they pay full rate.
- All services are subject to variation without prior notice due to weather, local, regional or national strikes and other events that we can not control.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- You must respect the hotel timetable of Check-in and Check-out.
- Check-late and / or delay will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the corresponding hotel.
- Does not include VAT, by law of investment promotion in the Amazon.
Lodge Cabañas de Familia Hassinger
- Enjoy comfortable atmospheres ideal to relax and enjoy Oxapampa with your loved ones.
- Typical Austro-German house with wooden details, roof of 2 waters and large green areas.
- Each room has its own bathroom, hot water, cable TV and comfortable rooms.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Check Out: 12:00 pm (noon) on the last day of the tour.
I perené Avim Pimpoke Kametsa! - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Merry Christmas 2019 - Oxapampa + Pozuzo - 4d / 3n - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Caving, Flora, wildlife observation
Renew yourself in Oxapampa - 2d / 1n - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Wine tasting, Natural Areas Visits