DescriptionFly over the Nasca Lines, learn about these mysterious figures captured in the desert.
- We have Cessna 4 and 6 passenger aircraft or 12 passenger Grand Caravan.
- You will enjoy 35 minutes flying over the Nasca Lines. Accompanied by a pilot and a co-pilot guide.
- We will appreciate 12 figures and we will see an informative video about the attractions of Nasca.
- Aerial activities (Included)
- Aerial Rides (Included)
- Lima: Cruz del Sur Terminal. Av. Javier Prado East 1109.
Lima - Nasca - Lima
- 4:00 am - Bus bound for the City of Nasca.
- Breakfast on board.
- 11:30 am - Arrival to Nasca. Reception at the terminal and transfer to the María Reiche - Nasca airfield.
- Overflight Nasca Lines (35 min.): Gigantic drawings and geometric figures engraved in the desert of Peru. They cover an approximate area of 500 km2
- Transfer to the city of Nasca, free time for personal activities.
- 4:30 pm - Bus return to Lima.
- End of our services.
- Transport Cruz del Sur Lima-Nasca-Lima, 2nd floor.
- Breakfast on board.
- Overflight Nasca Lines, from Nasca.
- Air tax.
- Assistance from a bilingual guide ( For other languages, consult ).
- Transfers Terminal-Airport-Terminal in Nasca.
- Transfer Hotel-Terminal-Hotel (Lima).
- Expenses not mentioned within the program.
- It is recommended: Book the service as far in advance as possible (up to 15 days before the trip).
- Before the overflight: Do not eat or drink alcoholic beverages.
- Before or after the Overfly you can enjoy an information video about the Nasca Lines (in different languages). You will also be given a map with the route of the overflight to the Nazca Lines, which will help you to orient yourself.
- Listen carefully to the pilot's instructions, as he will let you know the exact moment when you are flying over each figure.
- Wear light clothes, because inside the plane it's a bit hot.
- Service schedule is given according to the passenger's itinerary.
- Passengers weighing 90 kg or more must pay an additional seat.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or refunds.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, it does not apply for refund.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n - Adrenaline in Paracas from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Full Day Paracas & Huacachina - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding
City Tour Ica + Vitivinícola (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Wine tasting, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Ballestas Islands - Caravedo - Huacachina - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Boat Rides
Tour of Mummies, Workshop of Ceramics and Textile Nasca - Ica
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
From Lima: Ballestas & Nazca Lines (Private) - Ica
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Aerial Rides, Boat Rides
Paracas Full Day (from Miraflores o Barranco) - Ica
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Islas Ballestas and Reserva de Paracas in Cuatrimoto - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits