DescriptionThe famous Nasca Lines are geoglyphs found in the desert of the Nasca Valley.
- Composed of hundreds of figures from very simple designs, such as zoomorphic and geometric designs.
- In 1994 they were declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Come and live the adventure flying over the Nasca Lines!
- Aerial Rides (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Nasca: Pick up from hotel or coordinated point.
- The time of departure indicated in the advertisement (7:00 am.) Is referential.
- Coordinate the specific time directly with the Operator, after your purchase.
Overflight tour of the Nasca Lines
- Start time: Coordinated with the Operator.
- At the coordinated time, you will be picked up from your hotel in Nasca to be transferred to the local airport for the overflight.
- In the famous Lines of Nasca you can see 12 immense figures and hundreds of lines engraved in the desert.
- These geoglyphs were made by the Nasca culture, there are many theories about its meaning but to the present day it remains a mystery.
- At the end, return to the hotel.
- End of service.
- Pick up from your hotel in Nasca or bus station.
- Transfer to the local airport.
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish / English).
- Nasca classic flight ticket (30 minutes).
- Transfer to your hotel (or bus station) at the end of the flight.
- Airport tax (TUUA) - S / .30.
- Food and drink.
- Snacks and / or Box Lunch during the tours.
- Personal purchases (souvenirs, gifts).
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Other expenses not mentioned.
- Special Recommendation: It is ideal to make the reservation even one week in advance for better programming.
- Departures for the Overflight: From 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. // The time of your flight will finally depend on the weather conditions, availability and / or demand on the day of your trip.
- Passengers weighing 90 kg or more must pay an additional seat.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n - Adrenaline in Paracas from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
2d/0n The Best of Ica (Only Tours) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Flora, wildlife observation, Sandboarding
Adventure Tour: Ballesta Islands and Buggies to Laguna Morón - Ica
Activities: Water activities, Buggies, off road, Hike, trekking
From Lima: Ballestas, Winery & Huacachina Oasis (Private) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
Full Day Islas Ballestas + Laguna Moron (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Half Day Ica + Paracas + Buggies + Sandboarding - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Boat Rides, Sandboarding