S/. 341USD 94
Oxapampa Cultural - 2d / 1n - Experiential
2 days and 1 nights
48 hours before the trip
Minimum of Passengers
Oxapampa Cultural - 2d / 1n - Experiential
Enjoy the mini-europe in Central Selva, Oxapampa and Pozuzo await you!
- Ideal for traveling as a family, couple and with friends.
- We will enjoy great valleys full of colors (Oxapampa and Pozuzo).
- We will cool off with the waters that descend from the Yanachaga Chemillén National Park.
- We will be surprised with the stories, customs and we will delight with its spectacular gastronomy.
- Lunch will be delicious typical dishes, already included in the program.
- We will increase our body adrenaline by performing Canopy (optional)
- We will carry out activities of the Austro-German descendants as: typical dances and forest skills.
- We will learn more about the Biosphere Reserves in Peru and the reason for their sustainable development
- We will live incredible experiences in Oxapampa
- Oxapampa: We will receive you when you arrive at the terminal, we will transfer you to your accommodation and the pick-up times will be coordinated.
Full Day Oxapampa
- We begin the adventure entering CAFÉ TIROLÉS , where we will taste local products and observe PARISHPOLKA dancers .
- In the CHONTABAMBA district, we will go to the LA FLORIDA VIEWPOINT and take a short walk until we reach the observation point of the entire valley.
- In addition, we will visit RANCHO VICTORIA , whose facilities will allow us to relax and enjoy the adventure.
- For honey lovers, we will visit APÍCOLA INNOCENTE , an ideal place to discover more about the life cycle - productive of the bee.
- We entered ARTESANÍAS JC , a must-see for buying souvenirs and dressing like Austro-Germans and immortalizing this incredible experience.
- After lunch we will go to the RÍO TIGRE WATERFALL , where we can refresh ourselves in its crystalline waters, observe páucares nests and enjoy a great landscape.
- We enter the VIRGEN IMMACULADA CONCEPCIÓN SPRING (according to availability), surrounded by coffee crops and stories full of Catholic faith.
- Later we will arrive at the VIEWPOINT EL ABRA or known as POINT 00 KM to appreciate and explain its monument to the geocentric province of Peru.
- We will also visit the LLAMAQUIZÚ PARK to enjoy its facilities while we narrate historical anecdotes about this sector and the TOVAR CHARCUTERÍA.
- Finally we will visit the MIRAFLORES NEIGHBORHOOD observing its typical houses. Return to Oxapampa
- Departure time 08:00 am , during our journey we will observe pastures, granadilla, coffee and squash crops.
- We will pass through the district of HUANCABAMBA making brief stops at the TORREBAMBA and RAYANTAMBO FALLS .
- We will cross 17 km of the YANACHAGA CHEMILLEN PN , here sometimes you can see wild animals such as the majestic cock of the rocks, mishashos, monkeys and more.
- We will observe the YULITUNQ UI WATERFALL with crystal clear waters and refreshing breeze.
- Upon arrival in POZUZO we will have breakfast at DORFSTADL , the Schmidt family estate and we will reserve lunch at the TÍPICO PRUSIA restaurant .
- Then we will go to AGUA Y SAL , pools of beautiful turquoise color (free time).
- Then we will go to COLONIA to visit LA PLAZA DE LOS COLONOS , the DÖRCHER BIER craft brewery and we will cross the EMPERADOR GUILLERMO I BRIDGE.
- We return to PRUSSIA to have lunch and enjoy typical Austrian and German dances.
- After that, we will have free time with the family in its main park in front of THE CHURCH OF THE DIVINE MISERICORDIA , whose architectural design will surprise you.
- Return to Oxapampa.
- Transfer to the terrapuerto.
- End of our services.
- Transfers: Bus station / Accommodation / Bus station.
- 1 night accommodation.
- 2 tours mentioned with tourist transport.
- Entrance tickets to tourist places.
- Food: 2 breakfasts + 2 lunches.
- >> Lunch at Italo`s Parrilladas (Day 1).
- >> Breakfast in Prussia (Day 2).
- >> Lunch at Rest. Typical Prussia (Day 2)
- Specialized guide according to the route in Spanish (For other languages, consult).
- Permanent personalized attention.
- Lima bus ticket - Oxapampa - Lima.
- Feeding not specified in the program.
- Tips (tips) and extra expenses.
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Rates valid throughout 2019 except New Year, Holy Week, National holidays, long holidays and local festivities.
- No refund will be made for services not used voluntarily, illness or other reasons, nor can it be used at another time.
- CHILDREN: Children under 5 years old do not pay and share services with their parents. From 5 years onwards they pay full rate.
- All services are subject to variation without prior notice due to weather issues, strikes and other events that we can not control.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The itinerary and schedules may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- We demand punctuality, otherwise we will only wait 10 minutes without the right to reimbursement or change of itinerary.
- The hotel timetable of Check-in and Check-out must be respected. Check-late and / or delay, will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the corresponding hotel.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will proceed to cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
hotel-2-estrellasEsperanza, Galván, Chimy o similares
- All hotel accommodations are equipped with a flat-screen TV.
- All rooms include a private bathroom.
- Free Wi-Fi connection.
- It has rooms with balcony and a spectacular view of the city.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Check Out: 12:00 pm (noon) on the last day of the tour.
Cancellation PolicyCancellations 3 days before the date of the trip: 50% of refund
S/. 341USD 94