S/. 69USD 20
Oxapampa Full Day Tour
Full day (1 day)
24 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Oxapampa Full Day Tour
- Observe and participate in the Oxapampinas dances, living heritage of the Austro-German colonists.
- Taste products such as our jams, delicacies, coffee, cheeses, yoghurts and more.
- Marvel at our landscapes that harbor waterfalls, springs, diversity of flora, fauna and a spectacular view.
- Our service begins with the transfer from your accommodation in Oxapampa, prior coordination.
- Timetable: 10:00 am.
Oxapampa Biodiversity that charms!
- We started the adventure in the CHONTABAMBA district visiting the FLORALP dairy processing plant.
- Then we will live an exciting adventure inside the TUNQUI CAVE, where we will appreciate different formations of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Next, we will visit EL WHARAPO, tasting and learning more about how the delicious "aguardiente" is made and the nutritious "cane honey".
- We will enter to ARTESANÍAS JC, a must for the purchase of souvenirs and to dress as Austro-Germans and immortalize this incredible experience.
- We will go to the restaurant for lunch.
- We return to our incredible experience, making brief stops in the MIRAFLORES DISTRICT, a neighborhood where we will appreciate typical houses of the area and some of them are more than 100 years old.
- We will enter the MIRADOR EL ABRA or known as PUNTO 00 KM and its monument to the geocentric province of Peru.
- Later we will go to the CATARATA RÍO TIGRE, where we can cool off in its crystalline waters, observe Páucares nests and enjoy a great landscape.
- Finally, from return we will enter the MANANTIAL VIRGIN IMMACULATE CONCEPTION that keeps a secret that you yourself must live it.
- 1 tour mentioned with tourist transport.
- Tourist mobility (pool service)
- Specialized guide according to the route in Spanish ( For other languages, consult )
- Permanent personalized attention.
- Land passages.
- Accommodation nights.
- >> Special prices in accommodation: D'Palo, Fundo Hassinger, Chimy, Ruffner, Hope and D'Green Lodge.
- Entrance tickets to tourist places.
- >> Special price at lunch. ( I'estos Parrilladas or Maurys )
- Tips (tips) and extra expenses.
- Souvenirs, gifts, personal purchases.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- Rates valid throughout 2019.
- No refund will be made for services not used voluntarily, illness or other reasons, nor can it be used at another time.
- CHILDREN: Children under 5 years old do not pay and share services with their parents. From 5 years onwards they pay full fee.
- All services are subject to variation without prior notice due to weather issues, strikes and other events that we can not control.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The itinerary and schedules may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- We demand punctuality, otherwise we will only wait 10 minutes without the right to reimbursement or change of itinerary.
- The hotel timetable of Check-in and Check-out must be respected. Check-late and / or delay, will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the corresponding hotel.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will proceed to cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
S/. 69USD 20