Discover our Austrian-German tradition, the incomparable oxapampa and its majestic Yanachaga Chemillén NP!
- Ideal for those who seek to live unique and enriching experiences
- We will cool off with the waters that descend from the Yanachaga Chemillén National Park - Sector San Alberto
- We will have an exquisite barbecue, Austrian and German dishes with local ingredients.
- We will obtain incredible photos where the cotton clouds will adorn our landscape.
- We will enjoy the country life with its farming traditions, farmers as well as its typical dances.
- We will live incredible experiences in Oxapampa
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Oxapampa: We will receive you when you arrive at the terminal, we will transfer you to your accommodation and the pick-up times will be coordinated.
Full Day Oxapampa
- 10:15 am - 10:25 am (10 minutes tolerance)
- We started the adventure in the district of Chontabamba visiting the dairy processing plant "Floralp".
- Then we will live an exciting adventure inside the Tunqui Cave, where we will observe the formation of stalagmites and stalactites
- Optional: In front of said cave we will have an adventure sport like the Canopy.
- Next, we will visit the "Wharapo" playground where we will taste and learn more about how the delicious "brandy" is made and the nutritious "cane honey".
- On the way back we will visit "Artesanías JC", a must-do for the purchase of souvenirs and to dress as Austro-Germans and immortalize this incredible experience.
- Lunch: Included in "Italo's Parrillada".
- 2:30 pm. Continuing with this incredible experience, we will make brief stops in the Miraflores neighborhood, a local neighborhood where we will appreciate typical houses of the area.
- Then we will arrive at the viewpoint "El Abra" or known as the "Point 00 km" and its monument to the geocentric province of Peru.
- Then we will go to the waterfall "Rio Tigre", where we can cool off in its crystal clear waters and enjoy a great landscape.
- Finally, we will return to the source of the Virgin Immaculate Conception, surrounded by coffee plantations and stories full of Catholic faith.
- Admission to the Schlaefli museum house, whose owner Armando will give us more information about what it was like to live in Oxapampa before.
- Return to accommodation.
Pozuzo, the promised land
- 6.00 am - 6:10 am (10 minutes tolerance)
- We start towards the only Austro-German colony in the world, during our journey we will observe grasslands, passion fruit crops, coffee and pumpkins.
- We will also pass through the district of HUANCABAMBA making brief stops at the TORREBAMBA AND RAYANTAMBO FALLS.
- We will cross 17 km from the NP YANACHAGA CHEMILLEN, here sometimes you can observe wild animals such as the majestic cock of the rocks, mishashos, monkeys, exotic birds and more.
- Continuing our journey we will enter to the YULITUNQUI CATARATA of crystalline waters and refreshing breeze.
- Upon reaching POZUZO, we will visit the neighborhood of LA COLONIA visiting the PARQUE DE LOS COLONOS, the iconic SHAFFERER MUSEUM, LOS COLONOS CEMETERY and EMPERADOR GUILLERMO I.
- Then we will rejoice and have fun in the DÖRCHER BIER craft brewery here we will know the processes of its elaboration.
- In the afternoon we will move to the PRUSIA DISTRICT to know its beautiful typical houses, its ample theme park and THE CHURCH OF THE DIVINE MERCY, whose modern architectural design will surprise you.
- Finally we will enter the recreation POZAS DE GUACAMAYO where we will take a dip.
- Return to accommodation.
PN Yanachaga Chemillén - Sector San Alberto
- 08:15 am This refreshing experience begins with a 20-minute vehicle transfer and then walk through part of the beautiful YANACHAGA CHEMILLEN NATIONAL PARK.
- We leave the vehicle and undertake a full nature walk along a beautiful path, observing the diversity of wild flora very typical of the ecosystem of high forest (fog forest), refuge of the Anteojo Bear and various birds.
- The first stop is at the EL CEDRO SHELTER (checkpoint) to register and get more technical information about the route.
- We continue along the trail observing diversity of fauna such as squirrels, birds and others.
- In the same way you will observe orchids, ferns, bromeliads and native species of trees, all this until you reach the top of the forest known as ABRA ESPERANZA, the end of the route and from where you can observe spectacular landscapes.
- We will return by the same path only that in this opportunity we will observe a beautiful fall of water and a giant cedar.
- Return to Oxapampa.
- Transfers: Bus station / Accommodation / Bus station.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- 3 tours mentioned with tourist transport.
- Entrance tickets to tourist places.
- Food: 3 breakfasts + 2 lunches.
- >> Lunch at Italo's Parrilladas (Day 1).
- >> Breakfast in Prussia (Day 2).
- >> Lunch at Rest. Typical Prussia (Day 2).
- 10% discount on purchase of handicrafts.
- Specialized guide according to the route in Spanish ( for other languages, consult ).
- Permanent personalized attention.
- Lima bus ticket - Oxapampa - Lima.
- Feeding not specified in the program.
- Tips (tips) and extra expenses.
- Current rates for all 2019, except New Year, Holy Week, National holidays, long holidays and local festivities.
- No refund will be made for services not used voluntarily, illness or other reasons, nor can they be rescheduled.
- CHILDREN: Children under 5 years old do not pay and share services with their parents. From 5 years onwards they pay full rate.
- All services are subject to variation without prior notice due to weather issues, strikes and other events that we can not control.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The itinerary and schedules may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- We demand punctuality, otherwise we will only wait 10 minutes without the right to reimbursement or change of itinerary.
- The hotel timetable of Check-in and Check-out must be respected. Check-late and / or delay, will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the corresponding hotel.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will proceed to cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Chimy
- All hotel accommodations are equipped with a flat-screen TV.
- All rooms include a private bathroom.
- Free Wi-Fi connection.
- It has rooms with balcony and a spectacular view of the city.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Check Out: 12:00 pm (noon) on the last day of the tour.
Merry Christmas 2019 - Oxapampa + Pozuzo - 4d / 3n - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Caving, Flora, wildlife observation
Chontabamba Culture that impresses! - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits