Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
S/. 519USD 151
Oxapampa Spectacular 4d / 3n - Experiential
4 days and 3 nights
Buy 48 hours
antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Oxapampa Spectacular 4d / 3n - Experiential
Discover in a SPECTACULAR way the great attractions that Oxapampa has!
- Taste delicious Oxapampa products, such as: Yogurt, milk, cheeses, coffees, macerated, jams, white delicacies and more. In addition to enjoying their clothes and typical dances.
- Take spectacular photographs of our cities surrounded by lush greenery and adorned with cotton clouds.
- Cool off in the most visited waterfalls in Central Jungle: Bayoz, Velo de Novia and León.
- Get to know the spectacular pools of WATER AND SALT that has crystal clear turquoise waters.
- Learn local dialects in a fun way like: Yánesha - Asháninka and German.
- Finally we will know more about coffee, with cupping, tasting and infallible recommendations that we should know to enjoy its exquisite flavor.
- Oxapampa: Welcome, pick up from the bus station and transfer to the chosen accommodation.
Chontabamba Culture that impresses!
- 10:15 am - 10:25 am (10 minutes of tolerance)
- We will visit the CHONTABAMBA district, attending: The FLORALP dairy processing plant.
- Then we will marvel at the amazing landscape of the LA FLORIDA viewpoint, where we will learn a little about Oxapampina history.
- In addition, we will live an exciting adventure within the TUNQUI CUEVA , where we will appreciate different formations of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Next, we will visit EL WHARAPO recess tasting and learning more about how the delicious “aguardiente” and the nutritious “cane honey” are made.
- On the way back we will visit JC HANDICRAFTS, an essential point for the purchase of souvenirs and to dress as Austro-Germans and immortalize this incredible experience.
- * Optional 1: In front of the Tunqui Cave, we will have an adventure sport like CANOPY
- Return to accommodation.
Perennial Aviro Pimpoke Kametsa!
- 8.00 am - 8:10 am (10 minutes tolerance)
- We will begin our incredible experience at our first stop, entering the ZHAVETA YARD butterfly garden , where we will learn more about lepidoptera and wild animals. We will enjoy its hammock area and recreational playground.
- Then we will go to TINKUY recreation, where we will observe the confluence of the Chanchamayo and Paucartambo rivers that give life to the great Perené river.
- Already in Puerto Yurinaki we will go to the recommended restaurant to book the respective lunch.
- Continuing the circuit and after a short walk we will enjoy the two most important FALLS Selva Central: Bridal Veil approximately 60 meters fall, and Bayoz more than 65 meters on three falls, forming 03 natural pools ideal for whirlpools and A refreshing dip.
- In the afternoon, after lunch, we will visit the CC. NN ASHÁNINKA, here we will learn its history, enjoy its dynamics to the rhythm of its music and participate in a marriage according to its customs .
- Return to Oxapampa
Pozuzo The Promised Land!
- 06:00 am - 06:10 am ( 1 (10 minutes of tolerance)
- We leave for the only Austro-German colony in the world, during our journey we will observe grasslands, granadilla crops, coffee and zapallos.
- We will also pass through the district of HUANCABAMBA making brief stops at the TORREBAMBA AND RAYANTAMBO CATARATS.
- We will cross 17 km of the PN YANACHAGA CHEMILLEN , here sometimes you can see wild animals such as the majestic cock of the rocks, mishashos, monkeys and more.
- We will observe the YULITUNQUI CATARACT of crystalline waters and refreshing breeze.
- Upon arriving at POZUZO we will have a typical breakfast while the fundo hosts show us their traditions such as dances, music and customs.
- Then we will go to the iconic SHAFFERER MUSEUM to listen to the stories and see the vestiges of the first European settlers.
- Then we will go to the WATER AND SALT WELLS to cool off and get spectacular photos.
- We return to COLONIA visiting the DÖRCHER BIER craft beer factory , here we will know the processes of its elaboration, then we will pass to the EMPERADOR GUILLERMO I BRIDGE , followed by the PARK OF THE COLONOS.
- In the afternoon we will move to the PRUSIA NEIGHBORHOOD to get to know its beautiful typical houses, its large theme park and THE DIVINE MERCY CHURCH , whose modern architectural design will surprise you.
- Return to Oxapampa.
Villa Rica Coffee flavored!
- 08:00 am - 08:10 am (10 minutes of tolerance)
- We leave for the most awarded district for its coffee crops.
- We will make a brief stop at the WELCOME PORTAL , here we will explain very important data about this beautiful city.
- Already in the center of the city we will cross the MAIN PLAZA and NUESTRA SEÑORA DEL ROSARIO CHURCH .
- We will go to the recommended restaurant to reserve the respective lunches. We will enter PASIONES DEL CAFÉ , where we will learn about coffee, culture and history.
- Then we will go to CASCADA EL LEÓN to learn a little about the history between “patser” and the Yáneshas in their 10 minutes of walking.
- Additionally we will observe the city from the MIRADOR LA CUMBRE .
- After lunch we will go to the “EL OCONAL” WET LAGOON to do the boat ride with paddle, ICTIOTHERAPY and learn from the various birds that migrate to this area.
- * Optional according to weather and climate: FINCA LA TORRE , who will explain the varieties, types and ways of crops
- Return to Oxapampa.
- Transfer to the bus terminal.
- End of our services.
- Transfers: Bus station / Accommodation / Bus station.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- 4 mentioned tours with tourist transport.
- Entrance tickets to tourist places.
- Food: 4 breakfasts + 2 lunches.
- >> Lunch at Italo's Barbecue (Day 1).
- >> Breakfast in Prussia (Day 3).
- >> Lunch in Rest. Typical Prussia or Typical Pozucino (Day 3).
- Specialized guide according to the route in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Permanent personalized attention.
- Bus tickets
- Food not specified in the program.
- Tips (tips) and extra expenses.
- Wine tasting (incluida)
- Shows (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Rates valid for all 2020, except New Year, Holy Week, National Holidays, Long Holidays and local holidays.
- CHILDREN: Children under 5 do not pay and share services with their parents. From 5 years onwards they pay full rate.
- The service offered is SHARED (pool).
- No reimbursement will be made for services not used voluntarily, for weather, strike, illness and other events that we cannot control, nor can they be rescheduled.
- The services, itinerary and schedules may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The hotel schedule of Check-in and Check-out must be respected. Check-late and / or delay will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the hotel the corresponding amount.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will proceed to cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will also be no refund for it :)
- All hotel accommodations are equipped with a flat-screen TV.
- All rooms include a private bathroom.
- Free Wi-Fi connection.
- It has rooms with balcony and a spectacular view of the city.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Check Out: 12:00 pm (noon) on the last day of the tour.