DescriptionThe province of Oxapampa is located in the city of Pasco. Its name comes from two Quechua voices whose translation into Spanish gives it the meaning of "Pampa de Paja" or "Pampa de Carrizo".
- Its first populations were those of the Yanesha and Asháninka Amazon cultures along with the Shipibo.
- That would change with the arrival of the first settlers in the mid-seventeenth century.
- Do not miss to know this wonderful destination, its tourist attractions, its people and its food.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- La Merced: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Main Church.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, provided it is within the Monumental area of La Merced and in the low season.
- Start: 9:00 a.m.
- Departure from La Merced.
- Paucartambo Bridge: Boundary between the regions of Junín and Pasco.
- Meza Pata viewpoint.
- Typical houses
- Oxapampa: Settlers Square and Santa Rosa Church.
- Floralp: Dairy Plant - Purchase of dairy products.
- Tunki Cave: Formations of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Adventure sport practice "Canopy" (Optional).
- Wharapo: Craft Trapiche.
- Return to La Merced.
- End: 6:00 pm.
- Tourist Mobility (Pool Service).
- Tour guide.
- Tickets: Tunki Cave, Pisciculture Center of Oxapampa, Wharapo.
- Alimentation and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Canopy practice.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay full price.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Huancabamba Tour - Full Day - Pasco
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Wine tasting, Natural Areas Visits
Oxapampa Cultural - 2d / 1n - Pasco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Flora, wildlife observation
Pozuzo, The Promised Land! - Pasco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Museums, monuments
Merry Christmas 2019 - Oxapampa + Pozuzo - 4d / 3n - Pasco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Caving, Flora, wildlife observation
PN Yanachaga Chemillén - San Alberto - Pasco
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Tour Tigre River Waterfall (Half Day) - Pasco
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits