DescriptionEnjoy your 2 days in Paracas, the Oasis of Huacachina and the Canyon of the Lost in Ocucaje, with a service that will make your visit entertaining and unforgettable.
- The first stop will be in the Ballestas Islands, to get a closer look at its marine fauna and beautiful scenery.
- The mysterious figure of "El Candelabro" is a must see on the tour.
- We will know the increasingly visited Canyon of the Lost to discover its charm.
- The adrenaline will not miss, with a tour of Buggies and Sandboarding through the sand dunes.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Lima: Departure from Bus Terminal Cruz del Sur.
LIMA TRIP - PARACAS IN BUS AND TOUR BALLESTAS & HUACACHINA / PERNOCTE ISLANDS IN ICA.
- 3:45 am Travel Lima / Paracas by bus Cruz del Sur (cross-country service in panoramic seat - second floor).
- 7:15 am. Arrival to Paracas and transfer to the tourist pier of the marina.
- 8:00 am. Excursion to the Ballestas Islands & Candelabrum: On this route we will be able to see the mysterious figure of the Candelabra, made on the slope of a sandstone facing the sea, of origin unknown until today.
- We continue our trip to the Ballestas Islands, place full of seabirds, sea lions, pelicans, tendrils, gulls, Humboldt penguins, among other species.
- Upon return you can stroll around the small craft shops or take pictures on the seashore.
- Then you will be taken back to Ica.
- 3:00 pm. Visit to the Huacachina Oasis.
- Optional activity: Buggy and Sandboarding tour with experienced adrenaline riders on the dunes, with the added bonus of enjoying a beautiful sunset in the desert.
- Overnight at the hotel in Ica.
CANON TOUR OF THE LOST AND RETURN TO LIMA IN BUS.
- 6:00 am. Pick up from hotel in Ica, to go to the district of Ocucaje and cross great part of the desert appreciating the landscape.
- Then approx. 2.5 hours, we will arrive at the "Cannon of the Lost". Upon arrival we will observe from the high part the impressive canyon, after appreciating its depth and taking photographs, start a walk observing its impressive cliffs and rock formations caused by the erosion of the wind for millions of years.
- We continue our walk through the lower part to reach the interior of the Canyon. On the way we will continue to observe the sediments and huge rocks, as well as formations caused by nature.
- After knowing the landscape, we will board our private transport to return to Ica (to its respective hotel).
- 3:00 pm. Arrival approx.
- Transfer to Terminal Terrestre to travel to Lima in Bus Cruz del Sur.
- End of services.
- Internal transfers (in Paracas and Ica).
- Bus tickets: Lima-Paracas / Paracas -Ica / Ica - Lima (seat reclinable 2nd floor).
- 1 night accommodation + breakfast.
- Tour Ballestas Islands + tickets + local guide.
- Tour Canyon of the lost + guide.
- Huacachina Oasis Tour + guide.
- Permanent assistance.
- Food not mentioned.
- Additional activities (Bicycle, ATV, etc.)
- Gratuities for service.
- The tours described in the itinerary are offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Restaurant Curasi o similares
- Hotel Restaurant Curasi offers a restaurant and outdoor swimming pool. It has free Wi-Fi and all rooms have a private bathroom and cable TV. It offers lake views, 24-hour reception, garden, terrace, shared lounge, tour desk, left-luggage office and free parking.
- It is located a few steps from the sand dunes, 1 minute walk from the Hucachina lagoon and 20 minutes by car from the winery El Catador, where you can try different types of pisco.
- The accommodation at the mentioned establishment is subject to room availability for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in an establishment of similar category and service.
Land Cruz del Sur o Soyuz VIP
- We work with the Cruz del Sur or Soyuz VIP Transportation Companies, depending on the departure time they offer us and the reservation time you make.
City Tour Friendly Lgbt + Adventure Tour - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Panoramic Bus: Ica + Huacachina - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding, Guided visits
Nazca and Palpa Lines - Land Tour - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Museums, monuments
Full Day Ica - Huacachina (From Lima) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
Ballestas Islands + Paracas Reserve + Caravedo Distillery - Ica
Activities: Wine tasting, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides