Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
DescriptionIt is your chance to know a new destination full of nature, animals in their habitat, a town away from modernity, where only care for mother earth.
- Visit San Mateo de Huanchor, considered "The first ecological district of Peru".
- Discover Marcapomacocha, where you can visit the Carispaccha waterfall.
- Travel as a family, in a group of friends and even as a couple, and enjoy a well-deserved relax.
- Come back full of energy and the best memories of an unforgettable experience.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- 4:00 am - Metro to Plaza Norte.
- 4:45 am - Calle Comercio S / N - San Borja
- >> Back of the Museum of the Nation, height of the intersection Av. Javier Prado with Av. Aviación.
FULL DAY MARCAPOMACOCHA
- Between 4:00 am and 4:30 am - Pick up at chosen Meeting Point.
- We will leave for the town of Matucana, where we will make a stop so they can have breakfast (free).
- Arrival in San Mateo de Huanchor, considered by its inhabitants and authorities as "The First Ecological District of Peru and the World" for preventing pollution from ending up damaging its agriculture and therefore its population.
- We will take a walk to acclimatize, knowing its main attractions: Plaza and Iglesia Matriz, the art of Guillermo De La Cruz.
- On the way we will make a stop at the Infiernillo Canyon, Monument to National Viability and considered "The highest bridge in the world."
- Then we will move in the Province of Yauli in the Junin Region, where we will be at 4,415 meters above sea level. overlooking the Nevado Rajuntay in a natural viewpoint. This snow is the highest in the Central Mountain Range with its more than 5,000 m. Tall. Also in this district the Battle of Bleeding took place between Chilean and Peruvian troops in the saltpeter war.
- Continuing with our tour we will visit our main attraction: The town of Marcapomacocha, which has 42 lagoons, where we will visit the lagoon of Marcacocha, a lagoon well known for having a village hidden underwater.
- Lunch at the Plaza de Marcapomacocha (Free).
- In the Laguna Marcapomacocha we will be able to appreciate the trout in their own habitat and we will perform the "Pago a la Tierra" ritual with the respective toast.
- Then we will go to the Carispaccha Waterfall where we can appreciate some vizcachas and vicuñas in their natural habitat. The waterfall has 3 crystal clear waterfalls, where those who wish can take a dip. ( Important: To be able to bathe you must go down to the waterfall, since you can see the waterfall at the top ).
- 3:00 pm - Excursion to the Cordillera de la Viuda to later visit the Chuchun lagoons, Ocho Colores, Leoncocha and the snow-capped mountains.
- Along the route you can also visit the Pomora waterfall.
- On the way back we can stop at the Cullhuay community plaza for the photographic shots. We will make a stop in the town, so that they carry out their respective purchases.
- After that, we continue back to Lima.
- 9:30 pm. (hour approx.) - Arrival in Lima. They will be left at their pick-up points.
- End of service
- Tourist transport (in shared service).
- Tourism Guide - Experienced in Trekking (in Spanish).
- Permanent assistance
- First aid kit.
- Ceremony to the Pachamama ("Pago a la Tierra").
- Lunch (Menu from S / .9 / Trout from S / .15).
- >> Food is with prior reservation, since restaurants are scarce.
- Box Lunch, snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Personal purchases (souvenirs).
- Entry S / .3.00
- Not suitable for cardiac, asthmatic or children under 13 years.
- Difficulty of the Trekking: Basic-Moderate (4,000 - 4,300 msnm).
- It is recommended to bring: windbreaker, warm clothes (sweaters, shawls, chullos, mittens, etc.), walking shoes (not flat or sandals), sunscreen, sunglasses for hiking (Obligatory).
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Land PRIVADO (Propio del Operador)
- Conventional Tourist Mobility.
- >> There can not be full equipment mobilities in the area.
- The seats only recline up to 120 ° in some cases.
- All traffic permits and SOAT in order.
2d / 1n Nevado Huaytapallana + Central Selva - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
7d / 6n - Sierra and Majestic Central Jungle - Junín
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
3d / 2n - Travel by Train from Lima to Huancayo - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Routes in other vehicles
Trekking to the Huaytapallana Glacier (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Gallito de la Rocas - Pampa Hermosa - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits