Fly around Paracas as birds do, you do not need to know anything about flight, the pilot takes care of everything, you just walk, fly and enjoy.
- Paragliding is the freest form of flight there is, without noise or vibration, only you and the wind.
- Paracas never saw itself in such an amplitude of beauty, whether it is flying from the mountain or from the beach; Paracas from the air will amaze you!
- Paragliding (Included)
- "Restaurant Paracas": Av. Los Libertadores C10 - 4th Floor. In front of the traditional dock.
Paragliding Tour by Paracas
- Tour start time: Open.
- Starting point: You will meet at the Paracas Restaurant, located on the Main Avenue next to the old "Chaco" dock in the town of Paracas.
- Depending on the weather conditions, you will choose to start the tour at Cerro el Mirador or Supay Beach.
- Flight directed by a tandem pilot titled.
- Transport to the flight area (Round trip).
- Courtesy video (bring a memory).
- Entrance to the reserve.
- Recommended service for children from 5 years old to over.
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Flights in the afternoon only in special conditions.
- The ideal time to fly is between 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n - Adrenaline in Paracas from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Tour of Mummies, Workshop of Ceramics and Textile Nasca - Ica
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Ballestas Islands + Paracas Reserve + Caravedo Distillery - Ica
Activities: Wine tasting, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Buggy: Adventure and History - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Archaeological visits
Tour to the Ballestas Islands (From Paracas) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits