- Meet the wineries and vineyards of Ica, a tour full of aromas and tasting where you will appreciate the techniques used for the production of Pisco and Wine.
- You will be involved in the preparation of our traditional and exquisite Texas, originating in the city of Ica.
- Come and live our great Iqueña tradition!
- Guided visits (Included)
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Ica: Pick up from Hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point (Plaza de Armas) or additional Cost.
Pisco Route in Tacama
- START The tour starts from the hotel pick-up to go to the Tacama Winery, where you will have a guided tour of its facilities to later do the tasting of your products.
- WINERY THE TASTER. We continue with our visit to the El Catador Artisan Winery, where you can observe the elaboration process and taste our good Pisco, Wine and creams from Pisco.
- WINE TASTING. We will also visit the Nietto and Lazo Winery where to the sound of their famous and funny phrases we will continue with our Tasting.
- IQUEÑAS TILES. After our emblematic route of Pisco, we will finish with the preparation of the delicious Iqueñas Texas in our fully equipped workshop.
- In / out transfers
- Pick up from Hotel (According to co-ordination with the Operator)
- Visit the facilities, where we will know the production of wines and pisco.
- Pisco, Wine and Cream Tasting Pisco.
- We will visit the Hacienda Tacama (Industrial Warehouse) ( Monday Installation not operable, visit Vista Alegre Winery)
- Craft winery 'El Catador'
- Winery 'Lazo Museum'
- Artisan Winery 'Nietto'
- Preparation of Iqueñas tiles (Casa de las Tejas)
- Equipped Workshop
- Taxes in Tacama: Monday to Friday S / .10.00 / Weekends and holidays S / .15.00
- Vista Alegre (Prior Coordination): Income S / .5.00
- The itinerary described is provided in Shared mode.
- Service subject to variation in weather issues (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.) or events that do not allow the service to be performed. (A modification will be made in the itinerary)
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- The tourist has no right to claim or returns, if he decides to retire before the service.
- If the tourist does not show up on the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" without place for claims or returns.
- It is recommended to bring: Water, comfortable and light clothes, sunscreen and sunglasses.
Full Day Ica - Huacachina (From Lima) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
Full Day Canyon of the Lost (from Ica) - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits
From Lima: Ballestas, Nazca & Huacachina Oasis - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Boat Rides, Natural Areas Visits
Paracas, Huacachina and Canyon of the Lost - 2d / 1n - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Golden Shadow Walk - Ica
Activities: Hike, trekking, Climbing, Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation
Tradition in Ica Sun and Beach - 3d / 2n - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Other drinks tasting