DescriptionEnjoy Ica, the destination where it came and did not drink wine then ... what wine?
- Enjoy Buggies & Sandboard in the desert of Ica, known as "The Russian Mountain of the Desert".
- Discover the Paracas Natural Reserve, natural wonder of our beautiful Peru.
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- First day: Main square of Ica.
- Second day: Pick up from the hotel.
True pisco route.
- Start: 11:00 am.
- Visit to the artisan winery "El Catador".
- Visit to the craft winery "Lazo".
- Visit to the artisan winery "Lovera".
- Visit to the industrial winery "Tacama".
- Each winery has a different process to make its liquors, either industrially or handcrafted.
- We will know their facilities and they will explain step by step the process of making wines, piscos, cachina, pisco cream, etc.
- Then we can taste the piscos and wines that the guide came to us explaining.
- The duration of the tour in each winery is about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Finally we will make an adventure tour (Buggies & Sandboard) in the desert of Ica, also known as "The Russian Mountain of the desert".
Ballestas Islands + Paracas National Reserve
- Between 6:00 am and 6:45 am - Pick up at Hotel in Ica or Paracas.
- Departure to Paracas to enjoy a beautiful landscape in the port of Chaco.
- Then we boarded our slipper to the Ballestas Islands.
- We will observe El Candelabro de Paracas.
- Once in the Ballestas Islands, we will appreciate the nature and rock formations such as the "Profile of Christ" and "The Arch of Desires", which we will cross with our boats.
- We will also observe marine fauna such as pelicans, gulls, tendrils, pikemen, Humboldt penguins, etc.
- Culminating the circuit (2 hrs approx.) We will have free time to visit and tour the Port of Chaco, finding sourvenirs and memories of the place.
- 10:00 am - Breakfast.
- Continuing, we will make a terrestrial tour through the Paracas National Reserve, heading to a very famous rock formation known as "La Catedral".
- Then we will make a Beach Tour: We start in Supay, also known as "The Devil's Beach" for its black sands and the movement of the tide that gives a speculative figure that at first sight causes some fear.
- We continue with Playa Roja and Lagunilla. In the latter, we will have time to have lunch (2:00 pm approx.).
- Arrival point: Plaza de Armas de Ica or Paracas.
- End of service
- Buggies and Sandboard.
- Tasting of pisco and wines.
- Slider for the excursion to the Ballestas Islands.
- Pick up from the hotel on the second day of the tours.
- Guided in Spanish.
- >> If you want guidance in English, you must add S / .15 per person to the cost of the service.
- Pick up from the hotel (first day of the tours).
- Children under 3 years old do not pay, they share room and service with parents and / or adults, they do not have the right to additional bed and other consumptions.
- The tours and tour conducted by this Operator have little risk and difficulty level and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Amazonas o similares
- Accommodation located just 2 blocks from the main square of Ica. It has hot-cold water, WiFi, TV-Cable and private bathroom. Rooms very cozy.
- Accommodation at the indicated establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Full Day Islas Ballestas + Rn Paracas (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Golden Shadow Trek - Ica
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
City Tour Ica + Vitivinícola (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Wine tasting, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Paracas Full Day (from Miraflores o Barranco) - Ica
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Tour of Mummies, Workshop of Ceramics and Textile Nasca - Ica
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits