- Chucuito, also known as the "Ciudad de las Cajas Reales" in colonial times because it had veins of mercury to be able to give gold and silver law that came from the mines of Potosí-Bolivia.
- Do you want to know a little more about the temple of fertility? We take you to the same place in a private service, we tell you a little about the temple that in the time of the Incas was dedicated to the Sun but was finally interpreted as a Temple towards Fertility, with the arrival of the Spaniards.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- 9:30 a.m. We will pick you up from your hotel (if located in the center of the city of Puno).
- 10:00 am We will arrive to Chucuito to get to know the town and the ruins of the Inca Uyo temple.
- We will have a short walk through the main square of Chucuito and visit its main viewpoint where you can take some pictures overlooking Lake Titicaca.
- 11:30 a.m. We will return the city of Puno.
- 12:00 pm. We will arrive to the city of Puno and then move to your hotel or to the Plaza de Armas in Puno.
- Inca Uyo Tickets.
- Spanish / English guide.
- Ground transportation.
- Lunch in Chucuito (optional, from S / .30 per person).
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Lampa and Sillustani in Route to the Airport - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Route of Healing - Private - Puno
Activities: Mysticism, shamanism, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Urus Taquile (Catamaran) and Sillustani - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Boat Rides, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Historical and Mystic Puno - 4d / 3n - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits
Uros and Taquile Full Day - Normal Boat - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits