- Enjoy an unforgettable experience
- We offer different excursions with the best comfort and security.
- Zipline (Included)
- Rafting (Included)
- Puerto Maldonado: Reception at Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
Transfer Airport or bus station to the hotel.
- Reception at the airport or bus station and transfer to the hotel.
- Transfer by boat on the Madre de Dios river and then take a walk through the dense tropical forest.
- Walk through the Canopy Walk-Way, over 30 m. of height, which will allow us to appreciate nature from the highest possible and a panoramic view of the Madre de Dios River. From the platforms we will also observe different bird species such as toucans, macaws, tanagers and oropendolas.
- Then we prepare for a challenge activity on the trees more than 30 meters high. For this activity we will have an instructor guide who will give us a talk on how to use the safety harness for the Zipline, feeling the adrenaline rushing through the trees.
- Return to the hotel.
- Lunch and rest.
- In the afternoon: The challenge is to cross the Madre de Dios River by kayak. On the way we can appreciate the fascinating sunset.
- 5:00 pm. approx. Return to the hotel.
- >> Includes: Lodging, Guided, Round trip transportation, Airport / bus station and Food.
- >> Not Included: Bar consumption and tips.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Transfer to the Airport or Bus station.
- End of service
- 1 night accommodation.
- Transportation Airport - Hotel - Airport.
- Food: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner.
- Consumption of bar (alcoholic beverages).
- Entrance to the Tambopata National Reserve - US $ 15.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: Repellent, sunscreen, casual wear.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Tours can be offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 2 star Monte Amazónico Lodge
- The hotel is inside the city, in the Plaza de Armas. It has a private bathroom and shower and provides continental breakfast and lunch.
- Around there are banks, discos and you can see the rivers that surround the city.
Tambopata and Lake Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Kayak, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Colcapa de Guacamayos and Lago Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Zipline, Bird watching
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 3 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 2 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Tambopata - Magic and Nature - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits