DescriptionTrip of 2 days and 1 night where we will visit Chivay, Colca Canyon and Arequipa. The trip lasts 6 hours approx. During the trip we will visit:
- Lagunillas.- We will observe wild birds.
- Pampa Cañahuas.- We will appreciate the rock formations and South American camelids like the vicuñas, llamas and alpacas.
- Patapampa Volcano Viewpoint.- located at 4,950 meters above sea level from where we will appreciate the Misti, Chachani and Ampato volcanoes.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- PUNO: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Puno - Chivay
- From 6:00 a.m. to 6:35 a.m. Pick up passengers from their hotels in the city center of the city
- 12:00 pm Arrival of the Bus to Chivay and transfer to your hotels.
- In the afternoon visit the thermal baths Calera.
- Return to your hotel in Chivay.
- Dinner (at the traveler's expense).
Colca Canyon - Arequipa
- Breakfast at hotel (Chivay).
- From 6:15 to 6:30 am Pick up passengers to start the tour of the Colca Canyon.
- 8:30 am We will arrive at the Cruz del Cóndor viewpoint, for 1 hour and 30 minutes approx. let's admire the natural beauty of the canyon and also the majestic flight of the Condors and we will make walks in the surroundings. Our local guide will explain about the different indigenous groups that inhabited and still inhabit this valley.
- During the return to Chivay we will visit the towns like: Pinchollo, Maca and Yanque where there are beautiful colonial churches.
- In Chivay the passengers will have time to have lunch (Buffet lunch) and then we will board the bus again to return to Arequipa (5:00 pm approx.).
- Arrival and transfer to their respective hotels in Arequipa.
- >> The accommodation / hotel in Arequipa is paid by the traveler.
- >> The Operator will transfer you to your accommodation / hotel in Arequipa provided it is close to the Plaza de Armas.
- >> For accommodation / hotel outside the indicated area, you must coordinate / consult with the Operator the feasibility of your transfer or additional cost.
- End of service
- Transfer from Puno.
- English / Spanish guide.
- Pick up from your hotel (fenced in Puno).
- Tourist stops en route (Lagunillas, Pampa Cañahuas, Patapampa).
- Snack + Mineral water.
- Accommodation in Chivay.
- Breakfast at Hotel in Chivay (day 2).
- Pick up from your hotel in Chivay (second day).
- Tourist transport Chivay - Hot Springs.
- Transport of Chivay - Arequipa.
- Return to Puno.
- Accommodation in Arequipa.
- Meals / Food not mentioned.
- BTC (Tourist Ticket of the Colca).
- Entrances to Thermal Baths in Chivay - S / .15.
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- It is recommended to bring: Hat, sunglasses, sunblock, extra money.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick up
Hostal 3 star Los Portales o similares.
- The rooms include a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some units at Los Portales de Chivay also offer a seating area.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Land Rutas del Sur
- Vehicles equipped with oxygen, heating, music, tourist stops with bilingual guide assistance.
Sillar Route + Viewpoints of the Valley and Volcanoes - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Arequipa Luxury Tour - Hotel Colca Lodge in Yanque - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking
Trekking to the Colca Canyon - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Bird watching
Arequipa Antigua and Café Orgánico - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Gastronomy