DescriptionDiscover the wonders of Puno, discover the beauty of Isla de Amantani and Taquile.
- Learn about the traditional floating islands of the Uros, sleep the population and learn about their lifestyle.
- In Amantani we will see the ceremonial temples Incas Pachamama and Pachatata; we will stay until we see one of the best sunsets in the world.
- We will also visit the Island of Taquile, we will walk to the place of arms, from where we will have the best views of this island.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at Hotel or Airport.
- Coordinate with the Operator, after your purchase.
Chullpas by Sillustani
- Airport reception and transfer to hotel.
- 2:00 pm - We will visit the Preinca archaeological complex of Sillustani on the shores of Lake Umayo.
- Here we find impressive funerary tombs dating from the 12th and 14th centuries, belonging to the Kolla culture (1200-1450), better known as Chullpas.
- They are cylindrical necropolis where the great dignitaries of the Tiahuanaco culture were buried. Some reach up to 12 meters high and its base is smaller than the top.
- In Sillustani the most important men of the Kolla were buried and you can observe thousands of tombs of all type and size according to the rank that was had within the society Kolla.
- Return to the hotel in Puno.
Puno - Lake Titicaca - Uros And Amantani
- 8:00 am - Pick up from hotel and transfer to the lagoon port of Puno to board the motor boats (trip of 40 min aprox.).
- We will visit the floating islands of Uros (approx. 30 min). For 500 years, the Uros tribe took this island to live far from the Incas and the Kollas, and made the totora (plant that grows in this lake) their main material to make their little totora horses that use them to fish and for the manufacture of their houses.
- Then we will continue along Lake Titicaca to Amantani Island, inhabited by native Quechua language, who still live according to their ancient traditions and whose main occupation consists of ceramics and the making of fine fabrics. The positive energy of this island is so powerful that it is known as "The Island of Love".
- Refreshment. Overnight in the house of an inhabitant of the island to enjoy your hospitality of a typical Amantani home. (Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner).
Amantani Island - Taquile - Puno
- In the morning - Free time to walk around the island (Breakfast included).
- We will cross from Amantani Island to Taquile Island, traveling for an average of 1 hour.
- The island is inhabited by Quechua indigenous people who have developed through generations an efficient and original social system, as one of the best hand weaving techniques in the world. We can also see numerous pre-Inca constructions as well as platforms.
- The island is very narrow (1 km wide x 7 km long). The villagers offer their woven works of fine quality.
- We return to Puno to take them to the hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport to board the flight back to Lima.
- End of our services.
- Transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport
- 2 Days / 1 Night in the Uros & Amantani Islands and Taquile.
- 4 meals in the Islands.
- 1 night accommodation on the Island.
- Guided in Spanish or English.
- Gratuities for service.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. They share service with parents and / or accompanying adults.
- Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you wish to withdraw before the end of the service, neither does Refund apply for it.
Hotel 3 star Joya Andina Puno
- Located at downtown.
- Rooms with private bathroom, hot water, Wifi and Cable TV.
Urus Taquile (Catamaran) and Sillustani - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Boat Rides, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Uros and Taquile + Sillustani Lancha Veloz (Full Day) - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Private Tour to Chullpas Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits, Historical visits