DescriptionIn Puno you can be part of a magical atmosphere where the legend, traditions and colorful parties are breathed every day.
- Its amazing floating islands such as the Uros, made of totora mats, are only surpassed by the mystic Lake Titicaca.
- A town proud of its past of folkloric tradition that overflows every year in dances and rituals reaches its maximum expression.
- There is no reason for you not to enjoy your wealth, start your great adventure now !.
- Climbing, mountaineering (additional cost)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Puno: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- An extra charge will be applied for the pick up of hotels or accommodations located outside the city of Puno such as: Casa Andina Private Collection, Posada del Inka, Ecco Inn, Libertador and José Antonio Hotels.
Uros - Amantani
- We started this tour at 7:45 a.m. with the transfer from your hotel to the port.
- Then we embark to the floating island of the Uros (25 min approx.).
- Upon arrival we received a small reception by the inhabitants, then our guide will give us a full explanation of the inhabitants, customs and characteristics of this fascinating place. We visit 2 of the 80 islands and we will also have the opportunity to take a short walk (15 min approx.) In the traditional totora boats (optional, on behalf of the traveler).
- Then, after a 3 hour navigation, we arrive at the island of Amantani. When disembarking in the port, the group is divided into smaller groups for the rest in the rural houses with the diverse Taquileñas families.
- The typical lunch is served with the designated families.
- At dusk we take a hike to the highest point of the island known as "Pacha Tata" to watch the sunset. There our guide will give us a brief description of the main features and peculiarities of the island.
- After dinner the designated family dresses us with their typical costumes to lead us to the community hall or rock, where we will have a small celebration.
- When returning the overnight in the rural houses designated for each group.
Amantani - Taquile
- Breakfast in rural house.
- Then we start our tour at 8:00 a.m. with direction towards the island of Taquile.
- After about 1 hour of navigation, we arrived at this island. When disembarking in the port we begin with a gradually ascending walk until the Main Seat of the island (45 min aprox. Of walk). We also visited the Communal Cooperative where its fabrics are exhibited. The guide will let us know about the way of life of the inhabitants and its famous and beautiful textiles that was declared as "Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity" by UNESCO.
- Then we will have lunch at one of the local restaurants (not included).
- After lunch we descend a 500-step route to the main port (optional route).
- Approximately at 1:00 p.m. We embark towards Puno (3 hours of navigation approx.).
- End of services.
- Transfers Hotel in Puno - Puerto - Hotel in Puno.
- Tourist transport roundtrip and return.
- Professional guide in English - Spanish.
- Tourist tickets to the islands of Lake Titicaca.
- Motor boat service to visit the islands of Lake Titicaca.
- 1 night accommodation.
- Income tickets to the three islands.
- Meals: 1 Lunch + 1 Dinner + 1 breakfast on the island of Amantani.
- Complete visits to the Uros, Amantani and Taquile Islands.
- Permanent Assistance.
- Last lunch on the Island of Taquile.
- Other foods, snacks and drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Excursions not mentioned.
- Valid to buy from Monday to Sunday, including holidays and business days.
- CHILDREN: Children under 4 years old do not pay; They can go on their parents' legs. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Other Alojamiento Vivencial - Lugareños de las Islas del Lago Titicaca (Otro...
- Our families of Lake Titicaca, have a great kindness to serve you and necessary services so that your stay with them is of much learning of Andean rituals and millennial culture.
Uros and Taquile in Catamaran + Lunch - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Full Day Islands of the Uros and Taquile - Speed Boat - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Kayak and overnight in Amantani - Taquile (2d / 1n) - Puno
Activities: Kayak, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Cultural Tour to the Floating Islands of the Uros - Puno
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits