Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
Discover the wonders of Puno, discover the beauty of Isla de Amantani and Taquile.
- Learn about the traditional floating islands of the Uros, sleep the population and learn about their lifestyle.
- In Amantani we will see the ceremonial temples Incas Pachamama and Pachatata; we will stay until we see one of the best sunsets in the world.
- We will also visit the Island of Taquile, we will walk to the place of arms, from where we will have the best views of this island.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at hotel.
- In this tour to the islands of Amantani, Uros and Taquile passengers are collected from hotels in the center of puno to the port, where we take our comfortable motor boat; our guide (Spanish / English) will take us to visit the floating Islands of the Uros (30 min journey), before arriving in Amantani (approx 2 ½ hours travel) at midday, where the families of Amantani .
- We will walk (30 min uphill) to the local houses of the Island of Amantani to lunch Andean food prepared by the islanders; after resting and settle in the rooms, walk to the top of the island and see the ceremonial temples Incas Pachamama and Pachatata; we will remain until we see one of the best sunsets in the world; then we will return to the local houses for dinner, and in the evening we will go dancing together with the families (the welcome party is optional and depends on the physical condition of the traveler).
- After having breakfast, we will descend to the port of Amantani 8 am to take our boat to the ISLA DE TAQUILE, we will walk to the main square, from where we will have the best views of this island, we will have lunch and finally we will return to the Port of Amantani 01 : 00 pm to return to Puno.
- We will arrive at the average 4:00 pm
Visit the City
- Enjoy a tour of the main attractions of the city of Puno.
- End of our services.
- Transfers from hotels - Puerto - hotels.
- Motor boat Puno - Uros - Taquile - Amantani - Puno 2D_1N.
- Travel time Uros-Amantani (3h20min).
- Travel time Amantani-Taquile (1h).
- Travel time Taquile-Puno (2h40min).
- Accommodation on the island of Amantani.
- Lunch, Dinner of the first day and breakfast of the second day in the island of Amantani.
- Lunch on the island of Taquile.
- Tourist entrances.
- Professional guide Spanish / English.
- Personal expenses and gratuities for service.
- Children 0 - 4 years, do not pay. They share service with accompanying parents and / or adults.
- Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- The tours and walks made by this Operator have little level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any lost material or accidents is under the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to change without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rain, huayco, overflow, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, does not apply refund.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
Inn Casas de Familia en Amantani.
Land Viajes Puno Explorer
- Private bus transportation for all tours of the itinerary.
Sillustani and Urus Taquile (Solo Tours) - Puno
Activities: Boat Rides, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day Uros + Taquile + Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Puno + Temple of Fertility + Sillustani + Uros + Taquile - Puno
Activities: Gastronomy, Kayak, Sport fishing