S/. 169USD 48
Puno Vivencial - 2d / 1n
2 days and 1 nights
48 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Puno Vivencial - 2d / 1n
- We will visit the floating islands of the Uros.
- We will arrive to the island of Amantaní, where we will spend the night in a family house.
- We can take a hike to the highest point of the island.
- We will also visit the island of Taquile, chosen as one of the most beautiful islands in the world.
- Puno: Pick up from your hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Uros and Amantani
- 7:45 am. The tour begins with the transfer of your hotel to the port of Puno where we will take the motor boat with which we will first visit the floating islands of the Uros, located 30 minutes from the Port of Puno.
- We will have free time to be able to walk around the island and take some pictures.
- Then we will have 3 hours of navigation to the island of Amantaní, where we will spend the night in a family house.
- The inhabitants of the island, will take us to their houses to be able to accommodate us and have lunch.
- In the afternoon we will also be taken to the meeting place for the hike (optional) to the highest point of the island (4,150 masl about 13,600 feet).
- At night the families will organize a party for their visitors, they will provide us with the typical costume of the islands so that we can participate in the party. This activity is also optional.
- The next day, after breakfast, we will say goodbye to the families to go to the island of Taquile, chosen as one of the most beautiful islands in the world.
- We will have the pleasure of traveling and learning about the daily life of the locals.
- We will also visit "the best weavers of Peru" and enjoy a pleasant walk, which runs through the main plaza at 3,950 meters (12,960 feet).
- We will have free time to visit the craft shops and see the weavings of the island.
- We will also visit a local family where lunch will be offered by the residents.
- At the end, we will continue with the walk to the second port of the island and we will return to the city of Puno.
- We finish the tour at 3:30 p.m. approx.
- Transfers Hotel - Puerto - Hotel.
- Transportation to the islands (motor boat).
- Tour guide.
- Entrance tickets to the islands (Uros - Amantani - Taquile).
- Lodging + 3 meals at the local house (Isla Amantani).
- Lunch on the island of Taquile.
- Any other transfer not mentioned in the program.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Any food not mentioned.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Boat rides (incluida)
- Purchase of handicrafts (incluida)
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
- He will stay in the house of a resident on the island of Amantaní.
S/. 169USD 48