Rafting in Arequipa, is an exciting experience and best option for anyone with a couple of free hours, just 20 minutes from downtown Arequipa.
- We cross a section of 6 kilometers with rapids up to class IV, with an approximate time of 1.15 to 1.30 hours in the Chili river. The tour lasts a total of about 3 hours in our beautiful Chilina valley.
- We run rapids of continuous and fun sections of class II and III being these an intermediate level, taking into account that the international classification is on class V.
- There are two class IV rapids that we found at forty-five minutes of the trip. If necessary, these rapids can be omitted with a simple walk of 200 meters. This is a good option for passengers who usually travel with children.
- You will have a unique experience descir the river by an average of 1hr 30min approx.
- Rafting (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- The passengers are picked up at the time and in the coordinated place (hotels located in the center of Arequipa).
- We will make a stop at the operations site, on the way to the river, where our team of guides await us.
- They will be given the first part of their equipment so they can change with the right clothes to enter the river (recommend carrying a small backpack to store their things while they go down the river).
- Later we arrived at the area called the Grotto of the Virgin of Chapi de Charcani, located in the Chilina Valley, where they will be given an instructive safety talk for the development of our activity.
- Total time of the excursion: 3 hours.
- Total distance traveled: 6 kilometers.
- Transportation shared with other passengers throughout the tour.
- Complete rafting equipment, neoprene suits from size S to XL, neoprene shoe from size 6-14 (American size), helmet, life jacket, rowing, jacket.
- Rafting guide and safety kayaker both conduct a safety briefing instructions for clients for their safety and learning of the activity.
- Includes snack, water and chocolate.
- Modern rubber boats with self-emptying.
- Extras and gratitudes (tips).
- Photos (optional):
- >> They have a cost of S /. 60.00 soles per boat.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Use of sunscreen.
- Use of raincoat in the rainy season (December to March).
- Wear light clothing before starting (shorts / polos).
- Take clothes to change (after boating).
- It is not allowed for people with heart conditions, asthma, pregnant, people who are under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- CHILDREN: Service not allowed for children under 10 years of age.
- The boats are for a capacity of 4 to 6 people with their instructor guide.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Sillar Route Tour - Thermic Baths Yura - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Charming Arequipa - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day to the Colca + Transfer to Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
4d / 3n Visit to the Colca Valley and Hot Springs in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Tour Campina - Mirabus With Stops - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tour Colca Canyon Full Day from Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Combined City Tour in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits