DescriptionEvery day, encourage yourself to live a different and adrenaline-filled experience in the Chilli River.
- We begin the adventure in the Plaza San Francisco.
- The tour / sport is done with all the right equipment for it.
- We will cover approx. 6 km on the water, passing difficulty levels of first, second, third and fourth.
- Rafting (Included)
- Arequipa: Church of San Francisco.
Rafting on the Chili River.
- We meet at the meeting point at the indicated time.
- We made our way to the Chili River.
- On the way we will stop to put on the costumes to perform this sport.
- After the necessary instructions by the guides specialized in the activity, we start this exciting ride / sport.
- At the end, we take it back to the initial meeting point.
- End of service
- Instructor Guide.
- Kayac safety guide.
- Transportation to and from the point of activity.
- Complete equipment, operating and certified in optimal conditions for use ( raft, paddles, vests, helmets, wet-suits, jackets, shorts, shoes for the river, rescue lines, first aid kit, etc. ).
- Photographs / Videos.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other extra expense originated in the tour.
- Minimum size to carry out the sport - 1.40 meters.
- All (adults and children, who meet the "Minimum Size" requirement) pay the same.
- If you do not meet the requirement of "Minimum Size", you can NOT perform the service, without claims or refunds.
- It is recommended to bring a change of additional clothes to change after rafting.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Trekking to the Colca Canyon - 3d2n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Bird watching
Adventure Tour Climbing Misti or Chachani Volcano in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Explore Peru in 12 Days - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Sandboarding, Wine tasting
Horse Riding Tour through the Arequipeña Countryside - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Horseback rides