DescriptionIf you thought you had seen it all, Revash's mausoleums will show you how ingenious and incredible our pre-Inca cultures may have been ... Find out now!
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Hotel Loby where you are staying.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
We will leave for the Revash Mausoleums , consisting of rectangular constructions (Chullpas) of 3 floors. Most of these houses are funeral homes. It also has small cave paintings and in some cases you can see primitive designs that represent animals and people. Then we will make a small one to enjoy a delicious lunch.
Later, we will move to the town of Leymebamba , then to the Mallqui Center Museum , which stores more than 2000 objects, 200 mummies and an interesting Quipus collection; material recovered and brought from the mausoleums of the Laguna de los Cóndores. The museum also exhibits, ceramic textiles and weapons of ancient Peruvian cultures.
Finally we will do a brief City Tour in Leymebamba and then return to the city of Chachapoyas.
- Tourist Mobility
- Official tourism guide in Spanish
- Tourist tickets
- Assistance during the tour
- Travel insurance
- Tip for the guide
- Pool / Shared Service: It means that it is a shared service with other people. Passengers must wait ready in the hotel lobby from the beginning of the pick-up time range indicated by the operator
- >> Horseback ride in Revash Roundtrip for pax - $ 14.00
- >> Guided in English, add $ 6.00 per passenger
Land Transporte Turístico
- Shared Service
- Tourist Transportation for the entire tour
- Professional Driver
- Accident insurance (SOAT)