S/. 168USD 48
Route of the Sun Cusco & Puno
Full day (1 day)
96 hours antes del viaje
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Route of the Sun Cusco & Puno
The Sun Route of our ancestors is between Cusco and Puno , in which we can visit several tourist attractions such as:
- Temple of Andahuaylillas Sistine Chapel of America.
- Archaeological Complex of Raqchi.
- El Paso La Raya 4335-masl.
- The Lithic Museum of Pucara.
- Archaeological Complex of Kalassaya.
- From Cusco: We pick you up at your respective hotel 6:30 am .
- Whenever it is within the urban area of the city (Centro y Cercado).
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
Cusco - Andahuaylillas Sistine Chapel of America - Raqchi - La Raya - Pucara - Kalassaya - Puno.
- Cusco-Bus Station Private Terminal.
- 6:30 am Check In: Check-in time for boarding ticket and check-in for luggage 6:30 am
- 7:00 am Departure: Departure time Exact time: 7:00 am
- Andahuaylillas (3,093 masl): Where the San Pedro Apóstol de Andahuayillas Temple known as the Sistine Chapel of America will be visited, being a Jesuit work dating from the 16th and 17th centuries. The walls of the Church are covered by amount of frescoes and the ceiling has an ornamentation of flowers with gold flakes, also you will see many paintings decorated in gold leaf, within them the painting of the Virgin of Asuncion stands out.
- Archaeological Complex of Raqchi - Temple of Wiracocha (3,450 masl): Raqchi, is an Inca Archaeological park located in the district of San Pedro, province of Canchis. The most important structure of the Archaeological site of Raqchi is the Temple of Wiracocha (The Supreme God of the Incas) due to its emblematic constructions, a huge rectangular two-story structure that measures 92 meters long by 25.5 wide and approximately 9.80 meters. Tall. Its central wall was made of finely carved stones. The base has a height of approximately 3 meters. of adobe (sun-dried straw bricks), the walls are 1.65 meters. thick at the base and 1.30 meters. Approximately at the top.
- Sicuani - Buffet Lunch - (3,450 masl): Typical Buffet Lunch: It is made up of foods from the Andes with which typical food is prepared, international food and Andean Novo, the diet includes (Buffet of boiled vegetable salads, entrances including ceviche and others) (Soups included for vegetarian passenger options) (main courses with red, white and fish meats in 8 varieties, warniciones including options for vegetarian passengers) (desserts in 7 varieties including natural fruit and ice cream from the area) hot drinks such as Coffee, mates, infusions and milk. (cold drinks are not included).
- El Paso La Raya (4,335 meters above sea level): The highest point of the route 4,335 meters above sea level, photo session to the Chimboya Snowy, is the boundary between Cusco and Puno,
- Lithic Museum of Pukara (3,900 masl): The Pucara Culture dates back to 300 years BC It was characterized by its large pyramid-like constructions that integrated a large Pre-Hispanic city where sculptural monuments, stelae are found. It constitutes the most important Ceremonial Center of the Altiplano. In the museum you can discover the origin of the Pucará culture through sculptures and ceramics from Lito.
- Archaeological Complex of Kalassaya: The “Archaeological Complex of Kalassaya” of the Pucará Culture, considered as a nucleus similar to the Chavín Culture, has six constructions of truncated stepped pyramidal form of ceremonial character which reflect a large concentration of labor. There are sectors of burial mounds. The most important and emblematic structure is Kalassaya, a pyramid 300 meters long, 150 meters wide and 30 meters high.
- Puno - Terrestrial Terminal Bus Station (3, 810 msn).
- Arrival time to the city of Puno: 5:30 pm
- Transfer from your hotel to our terminal.
- Tourist transport with semicama seats, padded, super comfortable.
- Guided service (English-Spanish),
- Guided visits to the attractions of the Route: Andahuaylillas Church , Raqchi Archaeological Park , Stripe Stop, Pucara Lithic Museum and Archaeological Complex of the Kalassaya Pyramid .
- Service on board, announcement of travel conditions and use of services (English-Spanish), first aid care (oxygen and first aid kit) care of hot and cold drinks after each visit (ice cold drinks and at the time: Cocacola, Inkakola, mineral water, juices in biodegradable glasses) (hot drinks: coca mate, muña mate, chamomile mate, anise matte, pure tea, coffee in biodegradable glasses) we provide bread, candies.
- Buffet lunch, the diet consists of Novo Andean and International food, (2 options of soups including vegetarian soup) (8 options of boiled vegetable salads) (5 options entrances including ceviche) (7 options dishes prepared with white meat, red and fish) (2 options of side dishes included for vegetarians) (6 dessert options including natural fruit and ice cream in the area). Includes hot drinks, infusions and milk.
- Travel kit blankets, pillows, rain ponchos.
- Projection of reports and documentaries of places of destination Cusco and Puno (English-Spanish) comic sequences, pleasant instrumental music in several languages.
- Entertainment and games: on board.
- Oxygen, first aid kit.
- Office of the passengers .
- Entrance to the Places to Visit .
Andahuaylillas Church , Raqchi Archaeological Park , Raya Stop, Pucara Lithic Museum and Kalassaya Pyramid Archaeological Complex .
- Transfer from our Puno Terminal to Your Hotel
- Travel insurance.
- Museums, monuments (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- Tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Transporte del Operador
- Transporte del Operador
We have the best units in the South of the Country , the most modern, the most solid and safe.
- We have the legal permits issued by the MTC Ministry of Transportation and Communications until the year 2022, which was approved by Directive Resolution No. 231-2012-MTC-15.
- We have 2 vehicle insurances such as: Certificate of Compulsory Insurance of Traffic Accidents SOAT, also has the Insurance Policy of All Risks with Registration No. 10006049 La Positiva, exclusively for foreign passengers.
- We monitor the bus route through the GPS Satellite System, with connection to the Bus for route coordination.
S/. 168USD 48