- Meet Inca magic with this service !.
- We will visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas, conformed by: Pisaq, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero.
- We will also enjoy a delicious buffet lunch made with top quality Andean products.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from the hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Cusco - Pisaq - Ollantaytambo - Chinchero - Cusco
- After your breakfast ( 7:30 am approx. ) We will pick you up to start the program.
- Pisac: Located 33 km from Cusco by paved road. It has an old town, an archaeological site considered among the most important in Cusco, and a modern town of colonial origin. It also has a Sunday market that attracts thousands of visitors and villagers from remote villages, using the colorful traditional costumes. The day of the fair highlights the walk of the Varayocs or mayors, who around 9:30 am They go to the church to attend the traditional mass in Quechua.
- Ollantaytambo: Typical Inca town 21 km. From Urubamba (2,800 masl). It was named in honor of the cacique Ollanta, famous for his romance with an Inca princess, daughter of Pachacutec. One of its best preserved areas extends to the north of Hanan-Huacaypata Square, a total of 15 blocks of houses built on stone walls. In the vast archaeological site, located on the hill that denominates the town, they emphasize buildings like the Temple of the Sun, The Intihuatana and the Baths of the Princess
- Chinchero: This town is located 28 km from Cusco on the paved road to Urubamba. Here are the remains of what was the royal hacienda of Tupac Inca Yupanqui, which is like a beautiful colonial temple built on Inca foundations. Its main attraction, however, is its Sunday market, originally dedicated to the exchange of agricultural products between the comuneros of the valley and those of the highlands.
- Return to Cusco. / End of service.
- Round trip transportation (in shared service).
- Bilingual guide (Spanish-English).
- Buffet lunch.
- General Tourist Ticket (BTG).
- Snacks and drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tip for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
HUMANTAY LAKE - SALKANTAY - FULL DAY - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Gastronomy
Mystical Temple of the Moon - Amarumarkawasi - Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Mysticism, shamanism
Machu Picchu Full Day (From Poroy) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day at the Salinas de Maras and Andenes de Moray. - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts