- Two day tour to know part of the history of the Incas, as well as the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu - Cusco.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the city center and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
CUSCO - SACRED VALLEY - AGUAS CALIENTES
- The tour begins with pick-up at your hotel at 8:00 hrs. We will go to the original town of Pisac where we will visit its artisan market and part of its archaeological group, passing through Coya, Lamay, Calca and Urubamba where we will have a buffet lunch. The trip continues to the archaeological park of Ollantaytambo, after this visit in the afternoon you take a train to the town of Aguas Calientes, reception and transfer to your hotel.
- Accommodation night
AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
- Today after breakfast, we will board the bus that will transport us to Machu Picchu, we will have a guided tour, you will also have time to explore and learn more about this wonderful Inka city. In the afternoon we will return by bus to Aguas Calientes to take the train back to Cusco. Reception and transport to your hotel.
- All transfers (Hotel - Train Station - Hotel)
- Tourist bus Sacred Valley
- Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Buffet lunch URUBAMBA
- Round trip train ticket (expedition train)
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Bus ticket Aguas calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas calientes
- Professional guide
- 01 Hotel night in Aguas Calientes.
- Permanent assistance
- General Ticket (ticket for Pisaq and Ollantaytambo)
- Food not mentioned
NotesIt is recommended to bring: Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Extra money. The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security. Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client. Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies. In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole. If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it. If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water). If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Hostal 3 star INKA DREAM
Tour Cuatrimoto Maras Moray and Salineras - Cusco - Cusco
Activities: ATV, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Vinincunca - 6d / 5n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Qeswachaka: the Last Inca Bridge - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Cultural visits, Guided visits