S/. 108USD 28
Sacred Valley Vip
Full day (1 day)
24 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Sacred Valley Vip
- The Sacred Valley is the valley formed by the Urubamba River (Vilcanota).
- It was the nerve center of the Inca civilization and is currently one of the main destinations in South America.
- It houses many colonial towns where you can see the daily life of the people of the Andes, ancient abandoned Inca cities almost intact.
- It is the "Spiritual Center in South America" and one of the best places to practice adventure sports in Peru.
- But it is also an excellent place to buy traditional Andean fabrics, handicrafts and other objects typical of the Andes, including gold and silver jewelry.
- Cusco: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
the Incas' Sacred Valley
- This day we will start picking you up at your hotel at 7:00 am. approximately to go to the town of Chinchero, where we will find Inca wall constructions and its colonial Church that awaits a lot of history, we will also have a small participation in the textile center.
- Continuing our visit, we will go to the famous circular terraces of cultivation of Moray, this archaeological site was very important in the Inca era, and especially in agriculture.
- After that we descend to the Salineras de Maras, a picturesque place for its landscapes; Here we will visit more than 3000 salt wells, this salt was used by the Incas for consumption.
- We will arrive to the city of Urubamba where we will enjoy our buffet lunch and continue our trip to Ollantaytambo, known as "The Last Living Inca City".
- Ollantaytambo reminds us of a mythical love story, drama that makes love prevail over all obstacles, it is believed that this city was built by General Inca Ollantay, in a moment of rebellion against the royal army of the Inca by preventing his union before the beautiful princess Cusi Qoyllor "" Beautiful Star ".
- Once the visit to Ollantaytambo is finished we go to the picturesque town of Písac located on the slopes of the hill Intihuatana ("Place where the Sun is moored"), we will enter the indigenous market of Pisac, which is the best place to shop for handicrafts to then culminate visiting the Písac Archaeological Park, Inca archaeological sites, finely assembled polished stone constructions.
- We will be back to Cusco at 7:00 pm. approximately.
- Pick up from the hotel for the start of the tour.
- Tourist transport.
- Buffet lunch (in the town of Urubamba).
- Professional tour guide in Spanish or English.
- Income to the different attractions to visit.
- Services not described in the program.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- It is recommended to bring: Water or moisturizer, sunscreen, cold jacket, hat and sunglasses.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Cancellation PolicyFREE cancellation as long as the guest cancel for 24 hours before the trip
S/. 108USD 28