DescriptionEnjoy touring by ATV through beaches and mountain circuits in the San Bartolo resort for more than 2 hours.
- We are very close to Lima (only 45 minutes).
- Our circuit is perfect for all ages.
- You will have a beautiful experience, you will know new landscapes, you will realize and you will enjoy in ATV for 2 hours - 20 Km. Approx.
- Large and automatic ATVs, simple to operate.
- Before leaving, he is trained with driving practice (30 minutes).
- ATV (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- District of San Bartoló: South of Lima, Km. 51 of the Panamericana Sur.
- Confirm the exact address of the Operator and meeting point for the service, after your purchase.
Tourism in Cuatrimoto
- Beginnings: 9:30 a.m. / 12:30 pm. / 3:30 pm.
- Training and practice: 30 min.
- Route: 2 hours (20 km).
- Already in the district of San Bartolo (indicated meeting point) will be received so that they can leave their things, mobility, etc.
- You will be provided with safety equipment (helmets).
- We will start with training (practices) with control and supervision of the guide.
- Already with more experience in the ATV and feeling safe, we start with the circuit and from that moment start to run the 2 hours.
- On the way to our beautiful adventure, we will enjoy passing by jetties, beaches, squares, skate-park and church, until our first stop in the bufadero (group of cliffs that form a cliff, but between them small spaces have been made where the sea it bursts and emerges like an exploding volcano, a jet of water with such force that it makes you feel the force of the sea).
- We continue our journey to visit one of our beaches for photo sessions.
- We continue to the district of Santa Maria del Mar, previous stop to see a beautiful art of painting, to take the respective photos.
- Already in the hills, with more experience, we will start with our mountain circuit until we reach the "end of the world".
- At the final point we can take the most spectacular photos at 80 meters above sea level, where two deep ravines join forming a kind of "V" where you will feel the connection with nature and the satisfaction of having completed one of the most interesting and colorful tourist routes.
- We will return to the starting point, passing through Los Pinos, a place desired by many for photo sessions and commercial breaks.
- End: 12:00 pm. / 3:00 pm. / 6:00 pm.
- ATV (can 1 or 2 people in each unit).
- Safety helmet.
- Rehydration drink (by ATV).
- Guide (in Spanish).
- 1 Go-Pro camera for the whole group (bring internal memory).
- First aid kit.
- Parking lot.
- Accident insurance.
- Food, snacks and other drinks during the tour.
- Photos or video (extras).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Rate per person. 2 people go by ATV.
- If you want to go alone in 1 ATV you must pay the cost of 2 passengers (S / .120).
- Parents or legal guardians can take their child in the ATV after 3 years (talk and walk).
- Children of 10 years, can already drive the ATV, with the authorization and exclusive responsibility of the parents.
- If the client decides to withdraw or does not arrive at the service, there will be no refund or reprogramming.
- Service does not accept Changes of Date or Schedule once booked.
- Any material loss, collisions or accidents, is the responsibility of the client.
- The itinerary may vary according to the operator's criteria, always to guarantee the user's safety and the best development of the service.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
Full Day Canta - Cordillera de la Viuda - Laguna Chuchun - Lima
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits