DescriptionOn this tour discover and live the living heritage of textiles in the islands of Lake Titicaca. Great things have left you surprised and eager to return.
- You can not imagine how incredible it can be if you decide to do this tour.
- On the First day enjoy an unforgettable trip to the Uros - Amantani Islands.
- On the second day we will go on the boat to Taquile Island, we will climb for about 40 minutes we can take some magnificent photos with the beautiful landscape.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Puno: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- There is an extra charge (USD $ 5) for hotel pick-ups: Casa Andina Private Collection, Posada del Inka, Eco Inn, Libertadores.
UROS AND AMANTANÍ
- 7:40 - 8:10 AM. Pick up at the hotels in the center of Puno.
- 8:30 AM. Boat departure from Puerto de Puno.
- 8:30 AM. Visit to 2 Floating Islands of the Uros.
- 10:00 AM Boat departure to the island of Amantani.
- 1:00 PM. Arrival at the Port of the Island of Amantani.
- 2:00 PM. Lunch at the local family house.
- 4:00 PM. 1 hour hike to the highest point of the island: Cerro Pachamama and Cerro Pachatata.
- 6:00 PM. Return and Dinner at the family home.
- 8:00 PM. Dance and celebration next to the town (Optional).
AMANTANI AND TAQUILE ITINERARY
- 6:30 A.M. Breakfast on the island of Amantani.
- 8:00 AM. Departure from Puerto de Amantani to Taquile.
- 9:00 AM. Arrival north of Taquile and walk to the main square of the town.
- 10:30 AM. Arrival to the People's Plaza de armas.
- 12:00 PM. Lunch included).
- 1:30 PM. Return from Taquile to Puno.
- 4:00 PM. Arrival to Puno and transfer to the hotels.
- End of service
- Tourist tickets to the islands visited.
- Professional guide licensed in Spanish / English language.
- Transfers hotel - Puerto - Hotel.
- Modern motor boat.
- Basic accommodation in Amantani + 3 meals:
- Dinner of the first day.
- Breakfast of the second day, Andean food: potato, rice, egg, quinoa soup, goose, cheese, etc.
- Lunch in Taquile:
- Main course 1: Fried trout with rice, french fries and salad
- Main course 2: Omelet of egg and vegetables with rice, French fries and salad
- Quinoa soup and Mate de coca.
- Snacks and other drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Boat ride in Totora (optional, direct payment S / .15 per person).
- Any extra not mentioned.
- Service is done in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Other Hospedaje basico
Puno - Urus Taquile - Copacabana - Isla del Sol - La Paz. - Puno
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Gastronomy
Puno + Temple of Fertility + Sillustani + Uros + Taquile - Puno
Activities: Gastronomy, Kayak, Sport fishing
Lake Titicaca + Sillustani - 4d / 3n - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Guided tour of Puno - Private (Half Day) - Puno
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
New Year 2020 - Kayak - Uros + Inca Uyo and Aramu - 2d / 0n - Puno
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Kayak, Archaeological visits