DescriptionCome and learn more about the Sicán culture and discover the mystic that keeps the Bosque de Pomác.
- The Bosque de Pómac Historical Sanctuary is a protected natural area 31.5 km from Chiclayo in the district of Pítipo, province of Ferreñafe.
- It protects the largest and most dense formation of carob trees on the planet.
- The Sicán culture was manifested between the VIII and XIV centuries d. C. in the territory of the current department of Lambayeque.
- It was formed after the decline of the Moche culture, assimilating much of the knowledge and cultural traditions of this.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Chiclayo: Pick up at Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
Begin an unforgettable trip.
- Pick up at the bus terminal or Chiclayo airport.
- Transfer and accommodation in hotel.
- 9:00 am - Departure to the National Museum of Sican, where part of the archaeological and instrumental heritage extracted mainly from Batangrande air is exhibited.
- 11.00 am - Departure to the Historical Sanctuary of the Pomac Forest, where we find the dry forests and the pyramids of the Culture of the Lord of Sicán.
- 1.00 pm - Lunch (Rest. "Bobadilla").
- Afternoon relax in the restaurant facilities (pool).
- 5:30 pm - Return to Chiclayo.
- 7.00 pm - Dinner and overnight.
We ready the game.
- Free morning.
- Transfer to the airport or bus terminal.
- End of our services.
- Transfers Airport or Terminal - Hotel (arrival and return).
- Early Check in / Let Check out.
- Guided in Spanish.
- Full Day Sicán Route (Sicán Museum and Bosque de Pómac).
- Food: 2 breakfasts + 1 lunch + 1 dinner.
- 1 night accommodation.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Drinks, snacks, or anything that is not described.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years, they pay only the tickets, if applicable. They share the service, seat, bed and food with the parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruit, cookies, water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any claims or refunds.
Hotel 3 star Hotel Valle del Sol
- The Valley of the Sun has Spa and Fitness Center and is located in Chiclayo just 5 blocks from the main square and 15 minutes from the airport. Its rooms are ozonized and equipped with cable TV and private bathroom.
- It also has a restaurant, 24-hour reception and 2 meeting rooms with capacity for 40 and 20 people, which can be reserved for an extra fee.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Archaeological Chiclayo - Lambayeque
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Other drinks tasting, Bird watching
The Mysteries of Sipán - Chiclayo 3d / 2n - Lambayeque
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Enjoy the North - Bosque de Pómac - 2d / 1n - Lambayeque
Activities: Bicycle, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Lambayeque - Forests and Museums - Full Day - Lambayeque
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits