Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
- We will tour the quarries of volcanic stone, transporting us to the origins and the way in which the historic center of the city of Arequipa was built.
- We will know the enigmatic creek of Culebrillas, imposing virgin quarry in a narrow path formed by the erosion of water and wind through time. In addition to experiencing sensations of majesty and mystery, we can find petroglyphs.
- We will also visit quarries in current exploitation and we will observe live the ancestral process of extraction of major blocks and styling of the ashlar that the quarries perform with simple tools such as the barre, the rope and the chisel.
- We will be surprised to see how hardworking teachers carve the front of the Church of the Society of Jesus in a cliff, demonstrating unique skill and dexterity.
- Located northwest of Arequipa, 2,590 meters above sea level, Yura arises from the Quechua word "Yurac" which means "white", a name that comes from the color of the ashlar and the lime that exists in the area.
- Another version says that it comes from the word " Yuria" which means "to be born" or "to sprout" and that refers to the water of thermal springs.
- Yura has as its main attraction its thermal baths that have been used since Inca times.
- These have temperatures ranging from 22 to 32º C and healing properties for stomach, joint and skin diseases.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Pick up from the Hotels located in the Historic center of Arequipa.
- Starting Point: Calle Santa Catalina 203 - Cercado Arequipa.
Ruta del Sillar - Thermal Baths
- 8:00 am. Pick up from hotels in the Historic Center.
- We leave for the district of Cerro Colorado, to know the quarries of Añashuayco, where the Sillar is extracted, material from which the monuments and churches of Arequipa are built. We will see the manifestation of the live culture in the hands of the stonemason teachers, who extract the sillar at the tip of a combo, barreta and chisel, some of them elders who learned the trade from the age of 9 whose extraction techniques have learned them from generation to generation . Teachers will teach us to cut the ashlar, living with them their work and skills.
- After the visit we go to the district of Yura, to know the town and its church built in pink ashlar, we will visit the eye of water and finally we will spend a relaxing moment in the thermal pools.
- After having lived a relaxed day, we return to Arequipa, the white city.
- 4:00 pm Approximate Arrival
- Pick up from your hotel in Arequipa.
- Professional guidance
- Permanent Assistance
- Entrance to the Sillar quarries
- Entrance to the thermal baths.
- Transfer to your Hotel in Arequipa.
- Water bottle.
- Snacks and / or drinks (apart from the water bottle).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
What to wear
- Clothing suitable for short walks.
- Shoes suitable for short walks.
- Bring additional shoes to change.
- Bring bath clothes, sandals and towel.
- Sun block, sunglasses, hat, repellent.
- Water and light snacks.
- If you wish to book Lunch you must do so in advance.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of service, there will be no place for claims, postponements or returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Rio Chili Rafting Tour (Boating) - Arequipa
Activities: Water activities, Rafting, Natural Areas Visits
Tour Arequipa Full Day: Ruta del Sillar, Catarata and Termas - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Thermalism, Guided visits
Colca Canyon Tour - Full Day - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day excursion to the Colca Valley + Typical Buffet - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Trekking to the Colca Canyon - 2d1n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Arequipa + Colca + Cusco + Machu Picchu + Montaña Arcoiris - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour to the Colca Canyon (Full Day) - Shared Service - Arequipa
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Colca Full Day Tour + Buffet + Income - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism