S/. 119USD 34
Sillar Tour of Arequipa
24 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Sillar Tour of Arequipa
- The Sillar Tour is a trip near the city to know the quarries.
- It is the place where the white stone is extracted with which the emblematic buildings of Arequipa continue to be made.
- The quarries create a unique landscape.
- Arequipa: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- 8:00 am - Pick up from your respective hotel in the city of Arequipa to start the tour of the Sillar Route, which is a tour where you visit quarries and areas where the sillar is located.
- 9:00 am - The first point where we will stop is the Cantera de Añashuayco, this quarry is still in operation, due to the passage of time and craftsmanship of the alarifes is that this quarry has become an immense canyon with walls that have a height of more than 30 meters. In this place, the guide will provide you with information about the origin and geological formation of the quarries, the elaboration and the use that has been given to it and is given up to the present. In this quarry we can also observe theMetal in the walls of the canyon, made by the own alarifes, in which we can take good photos. We will also be able to observe how sillar is elaborated, since the alarifes currently work in the quarry.
- 10:00 am - Then we will move to the Quebrada de Culebrillas, this is a stone quarry that is not in operation, in this quarry we will walk for approx. 20 minutes inside the small canyon that has been formed by the passage of water. At the end of the walk we can see petroglyphs, which are figures such as llamas, suns, snakes, etc. made by the ancient inhabitants of this area, who are in the walls of the ravine and can be seen clearly.
- 11:00 am approx- We will start the return journey to the city of Arequipa.
- I pick up from your Hotel.
- Mobility shared with other passengers.
- Visit to all the places described in the itinerary.
- 1 snack (bread with ham, crackers and juice).
- Guided Spanish / English professional.
- Permanent assistance
- Transfer to your Hotel in Arequipa.
- Lunch (in Yura).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Use of sunscreen.
- Bring warm clothes for afternoon tours.
- Use of raincoat in the rainy season (December to March).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
S/. 119USD 34