DescriptionEnjoy beautiful places and ancient customs that Puno offers us.
- Complex of the funeral towers of Sillustani worked in stone, keeps a special and harmonious charm on the banks of the Umayo lagoon, place of eternal rest of the Kollas caciques.
- Our next visit will be to the islands of the Urus and Taquile, where we can appreciate the landscape of Lake Titicaca and learn from the ancient customs of its inhabitants.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Only hotels in the fenced area of Puno, for hotels outside the city such as: (Ecco Inn, Posada del Inca, Casa Andina Private Collection, Libertador, Jose Antonio) an additional cost applies.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Archaeological Complex of Sillustani
- 1:45 pm - Pick up from your hotel.
- 2:30 pm - Departure to the Archaeological Complex of Sillustani.
- 3:10 pm - Arrival at the Chullpas de Sillustani (guided tour).
- 5:15 pm - Return to Puno.
- 5:45 pm - Transfer to their respective hotels.
TOUR URUS TAQUILE
- 6:45 am - Transfer from your hotel to the port of Puno, to take a boat to Taquile Island.
- Our first visit will be in the floating islands of the Urus, a city built with reeds of totora on Lake Titicaca.
- 11:30 am - We arrive at Taquile, where we will do a walk of 30 min approx. enjoying the landscape of Lake Titicaca and the island until you reach the community square.
- We will have the corresponding explanation of our guide of their customs, activities of the Taquileños.
- 12:30 pm - Typical lunch at a local restaurant.
- 2:00 pm - Return to the city of Puno.
- 5:00 pm - Arrival at the port and transfer to the respective hotel or bus station.
- End of our services.
- Tourist transport to visit the Sillustani Archaeological Center.
- Ticket to Sillustani.
- Transport by motor boat for the visit of the Uros Islands - Taquile.
- Tickets to the Uros and Taquile Islands.
- 1 Lunch (Soup of quinoa and fried trout. / Vegetarian option: Vegetable omelet) in Tour to the Uros and Taquile Islands - Lake Titicaca.
- Professional Tourism Guide (Spanish-English).
- Permanent Assistance.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Personal purchases (gifts, souvenirs).
- Additional costs.
- Children under 4 years old do not pay ; They can go on their parents' legs.
- Children from 5 years old, pay full rate.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Full Day - Titicaca Luxury - Private Guide - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits, Guided visits
2d/0n Incredible Journey to Uyuni´s Salt Flats (Only Tours) - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Turistic bus, panoramic
Puno 2 Days - 1 Night (Uros Island and Taquile) - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Boat Rides
Puno Vivencial - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Boat Rides, Purchase of handicrafts
City Tour in Puno - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments