Visit one of the largest necropolis in the world! Enjoy a landscape of striking beauty and great historical legacy.
- Observe the archaeological constructions of funerary tombs of the Inca and Pre-Inca periods.
- Visit the lagoon of Umayo where you can appreciate the fauna and the landscape of the area.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at Hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Sillustani Cemetery Pre - Inca
- Pick up from hotel 2.00 pm by bus.
- The trip takes about 45 minutes. You will arrive at Sillustani where you will observe archaeological constructions of funerary tombs from the INKAS and PRE-INKAS epochs.
- You can also observe Umayo lagoon.
- Return to Puno in the trip you will be able to observe the fauna and the landscape.
- Return to the hotel 5.30 pm
- Official tourism guide (Spanish / English).
- Entrance ticket
- Attractions not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Ancestral Andean Rituals Tour - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Mysticism, shamanism, Cultural visits
Community Rural Tourism - Luquina 2d / 1n - Private - Puno
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Sillustani Half Day (Departures in the Afternoon) - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits