Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
S/. 149USD 43
Sillustani + Uros Islands - Taquile (Solo Tours)
2 days and 0 nights
24 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Sillustani + Uros Islands - Taquile (Solo Tours)
In Puno you can be part of a magical atmosphere where the legend, traditions and colorful parties are breathed every day.
- Its amazing floating islands such as the Uros, made of totora mats, are only surpassed by the mystic Lake Titicaca.
- A town proud of its past of folkloric tradition that overflows every year in dances and rituals reaches its maximum expression.
- There is no reason for you not to enjoy your wealth, start your great adventure now !.
- Puno: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- There will be an extra charge for transfers in hotels located outside the city of Puno such as: Casa Andina Private Collection, Posada del Inka, Ecco Inn, Libertador, Jose Antonio.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
HOME IN THE CITY OF PUNO / VISIT TO SILLUSTANI.
- We started this tour at 2:00 p.m. with the transfer from your hotel.
- We will take the transport that will take us to the Archaeological Complex of Sillustani (40 minutes of travel approx.) Observing the flora and fauna of the altiplano.
- Upon arrival we started the guided tour as we observed the funerary towers called "Chullpas" of Sillustani, and the great archeology of 3 cultures that passed through this place.
- We will also observe the Umayo lagoon that surrounds this complex with a dreamlike landscape. Then, we will take the bus back to Puno.
- Accommodation for each passenger.
FULL DAY ISLANDS: UROS AND TAQUILE LAKE TITICACA.
- Taquile is 38 km away. approx. of Puno.
- Floating Islands of the Uros is 10 km away. of Puno.
- We started this tour at 6:30 am. with the transfer from your hotel to the port.
- Then we embark to the floating island of the Uros (25 min approx.) Where we will visit 2 islands. Our guide will let us know the most relevant features and experiences of the place before continuing our tour to the Island of Taquile.
- After a navigation of 2 hours 1/2 approx. enjoying the spectacular views offered by Lake Titicaca, we arrived at the island of Taquile. When embarking, we embark on a gradually ascending walk that will take us to the main square of the place (45 min walk approx.). Once there, the guide will give us to know the way life of the inhabitants and its textilería that was declared as "Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity" by UNESCO.
- We will also visit the different centers of importance.
- We will have lunch at one of the local restaurants.
- After lunch we descend a 500-step route to the main port (optional route).
- Approximately at 2:30 pm. we embark towards Puno.
- End of our service.
- Transfers Puno / Sillustani / Puno.
- Admission tickets and visits to the archaeological center of Sillustani.
- Transfers Puno / Islands Titicaca Lake / Puno.
- Transport by motor boat to visit the islands of Lake Titicaca.
- Professional tourist guide (Spanish-English).
- Tickets to all the tourist places to visit.
- Lunch (soup of quinoa and fried trout, vegetarian option: vegetable omelette) for our visit to the islands of Lake Titicaca.
- Permanent Assistance.
- Excursions not mentioned.
- Other foods, snacks and drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Climbing, mountaineering (opcional)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Purchase of handicrafts (opcional)
- Valid to buy from Monday to Sunday, including holidays and business days.
- CHILDREN: Children under 4 years old do not pay; They can go on their parents' legs. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.